Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bleacherreport 7 Rounds Mock Draft

24 members have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike ?

• Like Mock Draft
    • Dislike Mock Draft

I would change a lot of those picks provided on the players that are available according to this draft.

2nd round I would change to CB Dre Kirkpatrick.

3rd round I would change to TE Coby Fleener

4th round I would change to NT Alameda Ta'amu

Hey, those were my changes! You beat me to it. I would take your 1-4 in a second. After that, we could get McNutt in the 5th for our Wide Reciever and then go get the best Gaurd we can find.

Based on who is left on the board in this guy's scenario I'd do this instead....

Andrew Luck: Yes

Andre Branch: No ..... my pick would be SS Mark Barron

Billy Winn: No.... my pick would be TE Coby Fleener

Jarius Wright:No..... my pick would be NT Alameda Ta'amu

Brandon Mosley: No.... my pick would be ILB Mychal Kendricks (he won't be here but the writer thought so and I'd grab him in a heartbeat)

Brett Roy: No.... my pick would be OT Matt Reynolds

Micah Pellerin:No..... my pick would be RB Lennon Creer

Yeah why would we take a ANOTHER pass rusher, when Dre Kirkpatrick is still on the board?

That would be a boneheaded move.

because freeney is 33 coming off a poor season and is in the last year of his contract. that leaves mathis IF he is retained.

There is no way we take Branch over Jenkins and Kirkpatrick. Wright over Streeter? Don't see that either. I'm not a fan of this one

wouldn't touch jenkins with a 10ft pole. in addition to his drug arrests he has four kids by four different women.

because freeney is 33 coming off a poor season and is in the last year of his contract. that leaves mathis IF he is retained.

Freeney's season was not what we're accustomed to because he was unable to rush the passer, as we were losing all the time. Pass rusher is the least of our worries right now. If a guy who I see projected as the second best CB in the draft is there at 34, you have to take him.

Freeney's season was not what we're accustomed to because he was unable to rush the passer, as we were losing all the time. Pass rusher is the least of our worries right now. If a guy who I see projected as the second best CB in the draft is there at 34, you have to take him.

i agree, but there is zero chance kirkpatrick will be there so i didn't really consider that, but if branch is there i wouldn't be surprised at if he is selected....i don't see how u can say that is the least of the colts worries. if i'm the colts i'm not signing freeney to another contract.....not at his age

i agree, but there is zero chance kirkpatrick will be there so i didn't really consider that, but if branch is there i wouldn't be surprised at if he is selected....i don't see how u can say that is the least of the colts worries. if i'm the colts i'm not signing freeney to another contract.....not at his age

Actually you'd be surprised how long a pass rusher can last and still be productive. Look at John Abraham and Trent Cole. I think we should extend his contract, so his cap hit is less this year, but spread out the money so we don't have to take on a 20 million dollar contract in the future. Keep him here for at least 3 more years. His play hasn't regressed, he just didn't have many opportunities.

As for Kirkpatrick I don't know. Keep in mind that QBs, Dlinemen, and Olinemen are all the rage in the first round. Sprinkle in the obvious guys at other positions that go in front of him, and he very well could drop to 34. Nobody thought Castonzo would drop to us last year.

He is young and has made mistakes but is the second best cover corner in the draft. Maturity and better peer group will help him

I would take Kirkpatrick all day every day over Jenkins. Dre' has some character issues too, but he was cleared of his marijuana charges. He's also 6'2" and every team can use a tall shutdown CB like Dre'.

I would take Kirkpatrick all day every day over Jenkins. Dre' has some character issues too, but he was cleared of his marijuana charges. He's also 6'2" and every team can use a tall shutdown CB like Dre'.

I would take Kirkpatrick over Jenkins too. I would take Jenkins over any of our corners other than Powers though.

I would take Kirkpatrick over Jenkins too. I would take Jenkins over any of our corners other than Powers though.

Oh absolutely, if Jenkins is there at 34 we should take him. I had him in a bunch of my mock drafts in the early part of the season before his stock skyrocketed. He has some real potential if he can get his priorities straight.

Well Andre Branch is Projected as an OLB.

But he only runs a 4.7 fourty.

But.....you dont need to be that fast to play in a 3-4 although it helps. (Ravens LB are dirt slow...Suggs and Lewis)

I'd have to see his game tape.

But we need to get Bruce irving or Micheal Kendricks or Vontez Burfict if we can * them early if they slip out of a round. Like Vontez in the 6th or Kendricks in the 4th or Irving in the 5th.

Being busted for Pot is imo hardly a character issue. I cant tell you how many kids I knew in High School and college that got high, yet are successful and productive members of society.

I would take him on the Colts at 34 anyday. That would be awesome value if available.

Being busted for Pot is imo hardly a character issue. I cant tell you how many kids I knew in High School and college that got high, yet are successful and productive members of society.

I would take him on the Colts at 34 anyday. That would be awesome value if available.

i wasn't referring to the weed issue...i couldn't care less. the fact that his dumb enough to have 4 kids by 4 different women at this age is astonishing....