(29) Jaguars - 

(30) Vikings - @NFLfan

(31) Patriots - 

(32) Eagles - 

Teams Without a First Round Pick

Texans - 

Chiefs -

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Really happy to see that you are bringing this back again this year... This is a great FB forum. 

You should participate too. :thmup:

We may do a Colts Forum Big Board this year, one that the forum members vote on. Look out for that!

11 hours ago, ty4atd said:

I'll take Detroit

12 hours ago, csmopar said:

(1) Browns - @CR91

(2) Giants - @crazycolt1

(3) Colts - @danlhart87

(4) Browns (Via Hou)- @CR91

(5) Broncos - @Jared Cisneros

(6) Jets - @chad72

(7) Buccaneers - @Finball

(8) Bears - @BProland85

*(9) 49ers - @WarGhost21

*(9) Raiders - @NextGenerationLuck

(11) Dolphins - @tweezy32

(12) Bengals - @csmopar

(13) Redskins - @SolidGold

(14) Packers - @bananabucket

(15) Cardinals - @NorthernBlue

(16) Ravens - @jvan1973

(17) Chargers - 

(18) Seahawks - 

(19) Cowboys - @OffensivelyPC

(20) Lions - @ty4atd

(21) Bills - @Clem-Dog

(22) Bills (Via KC) - @Clem-Dog

(23) Rams - 

(24) Panthers - 

(25) Titans - 

(26) Falcons - 

(27) Saints - @SaturdayAllDay

(28) Steelers - @stitches

(29) Jaguars - 

(30) Vikings - @NFLfan

(31) Patriots - 

(32) Eagles - @PrincetonTiger

Texans - 

Chiefs -

Added

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would guess in the early 2nd, maybe late 1st if the combine and pro day goes well. We could easily get him in the 2nd IMO if we don't grab Chubb in the 1st.

Yeah that was what I was thinking kind of. He had 17 Sacks in 2016, what if we took Barkley at #3 and then him with our 2nd Round pick, that would be solid too IMO. I wasn't sure where he was projected at but if we could get him and Barkley I would be fine with that scenario.

Ill take the Cowboys.

Thanks for the heads up @NFLfan

@WarGhost21  @Jared Cisneros Since it is 2 months before the draft, may I suggest extended timing?  Last year we did one fairly fast and ti was quite the burden on some people with jobs etc.  Doesn't have to be 24 hours per pick or some nonsense like that, but something like 6 hours for Round 1, 3 hours for Rounds 2 and 3 and then like 1 hour for Rounds 4-7.  For at least the first 3 rounds, I would suggest shutting the draft down in evenings from like 10pm to 9am.  Just so people don't have the timer going against them so they can sleep and travel to work.

35 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Ill take the Cowboys.

@WarGhost21  @Jared Cisneros Since it is 2 months before the draft, may I suggest extended timing?  Last year we did one fairly fast and ti was quite the burden on some people with jobs etc.  Doesn't have to be 24 hours per pick or some nonsense like that, but something like 6 hours for Round 1, 3 hours for Rounds 2 and 3 and then like 1 hour for Rounds 4-7.  For at least the first 3 rounds, I would suggest shutting the draft down in evenings from like 10pm to 9am.  Just so people don't have the timer going against them so they can sleep and travel to work.

That is a good idea, but I think 6 hours is a bit long, so would 4 hours be doable? It will keep everything rolling quickly and smoothly, and most people will get their pick in within that time anyways.

6 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

That is a good idea, but I think 6 hours is a bit long, so would 4 hours be doable? It will keep everything rolling quickly and smoothly, and most people will get their pick in within that time anyways.

Whatever everyone decides, but I think 4 hours is fine.  I think there was also an auto-select mechanism in place where if someone missed their pick, we picked the BPA based on player rankings from like fanspeak.com On the Clock or something.  I forget where they got that list, but maybe @21isSuperman knows.  Usually if the BPA was a position already drafted or otherwise didn't make sense, they took the next best player on that list that made sense.

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Whatever everyone decides, but I think 4 hours is fine.  I think there was also an auto-select mechanism in place where if someone missed their pick, we picked the BPA based on player rankings from like fanspeak.com On the Clock or something.  I forget where they got that list, but maybe @21isSuperman knows.  Usually if the BPA was a position already drafted or otherwise didn't make sense, they took the next best player on that list that made sense.

Last year we had a system of when someone didn't make there pick, the group voted for a player for them to take that would be reasonable, so that's an idea. We will see what happens, and the Commishes will definitely be discussing this!

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I'll take the ravens

Added

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Ill take the Cowboys.

added and I think that is a great idea.

39 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

would it be better to just set a block of time that works for every: Example: say 6p- 10p and do one round at a time

30 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Last year we had a system of when someone didn't make there pick, the group voted for a player for them to take that would be reasonable, so that's an idea. We will see what happens, and the Commishes will definitely be discussing this!

yep

10 minutes ago, csmopar said:

would it be better to just set a block of time that works for every: Example: say 6p- 10p and do one round at a time

The issue there is that someone may submit there pick right at the start of their round and then the next GM, who may already be ready with their pick, will have to wait until their time slot comes up, and may not be available when that time rolls around. Likewise, someone may submit their pick at the beginning of their round and then we would have to wait the rest of that persons round and the whole next GM's round if they don't show up just to get it back up and rolling again, which would be extremely difficult to keep track of for the Commishes. We will try to work something out!

1 hour ago, WarGhost21 said:

The issue there is that someone may submit there pick right at the start of their round and then the next GM, who may already be ready with their pick, will have to wait until their time slot comes up, and may not be available when that time rolls around. Likewise, someone may submit their pick at the beginning of their round and then we would have to wait the rest of that persons round and the whole next GM's round if they don't show up just to get it back up and rolling again, which would be extremely difficult to keep track of for the Commishes. We will try to work something out!

Good points. 

Current list:

(1) Browns - @CR91

(2) Giants - @crazycolt1

(3) Colts - @danlhart87

(4) Browns (Via Hou)- @CR91

(5) Broncos - @Jared Cisneros

(6) Jets - @chad72

(7) Buccaneers - @Finball

(8) Bears - @BProland85

*(9) 49ers - @WarGhost21

*(9) Raiders - @NextGenerationLuck

(11) Dolphins - @tweezy32

(12) Bengals - @csmopar

(13) Redskins - @SolidGold

(14) Packers - @bananabucket

(15) Cardinals - @NorthernBlue

(16) Ravens - @jvan1973

(17) Chargers - 

(18) Seahawks - 

(19) Cowboys - @OffensivelyPC

(20) Lions - @ty4atd

(21) Bills - @Clem-Dog

(22) Bills (Via KC) - @Clem-Dog

(23) Rams - 

(24) Panthers - 

(25) Titans - 

(26) Falcons - 

(27) Saints - @SaturdayAllDay

(28) Steelers - @stitches

(29) Jaguars - 

(30) Vikings - @NFLfan

(31) Patriots - 

(32) Eagles - @PrincetonTiger

Texans - 

Chiefs -

5 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Remind me  again when it comes to trades do future picks come into play or just the current year 

No trades in this particular Draft. They will happen in the second GM Game of the season, this one just doesn't have them. Now, if many people would like to change that, we can have a GM vote to see if they want to do trades, but we will have to wait and see what others think!

5 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

No trades in this particular Draft. They will happen in the second GM Game of the season, this one just doesn't have them. Now, if many people would like to change that, we can have a GM vote to see if they want to do trades, but we will have to wait and see what others think!

I am not too sure about starting trades. It could get real crazy if anyone gets the "Madden" mindset.

7 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

If we are leaving this up to discussion, I am against doing trades in this particular mock. I recall a handful of very questionable deals being a point of contention in the other mock last year, leading to fighting and even a few people threatening to back out of the game altogether after it had already started. It ended up being a bit of a fiasco for a bit. 

i may join depending on rules and if i can find time.  i remember trading future picks really screwed with this in the past, why not just trade them all away?

trading players is iffy too, because thats not really giving anything up in a mock draft.   trading picks in this draft only seems fair though 

Just now, aaron11 said:

i may join depending on rules and if i can find time.  i remember trading future picks really screwed with this in the past, why not just trade them all away?

trading players is iffy too, because thats not really giving anything up in a mock draft.   trading picks in this draft only seems fair though 

No trades in this one