Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is Bradley Chubb?

14 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

The best qb in this draft is honestly Lamar Jackson, if im the Colts and Luck's health is still in question I think about it in 2nd..Combo of Vick, Randall Cunningham,  and sober Johnny Manziel..Just saying

Yeah? I've barely seen him play. Most people have him as the 4-7th best QB available.

I like Darnold , personally.

5 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Yeah? I've barely seen him play. Most people have him as the 4-7th best QB available.

I like Darnold , personally.

I think talent wise its Jackson in this class if u got the right coach to cater offense to his skills..Rosen has bust written all over him , Darnold could be Palmer could be Sanchez I'll lean toward Sanchez..Josh Allen is the Wentz like wildcard..

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Hot shot? He was a former linebacker and his teammates love him from everything I've heard/read.

You sure you're not thinking of Mayfield or Rosen? 

I have watched him and the Cards run it up multiple times since UL is commonly featured in my local TV. As I said earlier this is JMO not to mention not sure how he will react to not being the BMOC

2 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

I think talent wise its Jackson in this class if u got the right coach to cater offwnse to his skills..Rosen has bust written all over him , Darnold could be Palmer could be Sanchez I'll lean toward Sanchez..Josh Allen is the Wentz like wildcard..

Lol , those are some serious hot takes.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I have watched him and the Cards run it up multiple times since UL is commonly featured in my local TV. As I said earlier this is JMO not to mention not sure how he will react to not being the BMOC

I think you're being a tad harsh. I haven't heard anyone mention character concerns about Darnold , like they have with Rosen and Mayfield. 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Jackson reminds me of RGIII 

Nah..he ain't soft..Griffin is soft as cotton, Jackson takes big hits and bounces right back and has an accurate arm in my opinion..He is a taller more dynamic Russell Wilson..He needs to add 15 lbs for sure though..

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure why we are waiting time discussing a QB because we do not need to waste our 1st Round Pick on one with AL and JB in camp

I agree..but depending on Luck's true health which we will never know, if he is there in 2nd it's worth a look..Great prospect for Reich to develop and have waiting in the wings who we could put plays in as wr in meantime..

2 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

I agree..but depending on Luck's true health which we will never know, if he is there in 2nd it's worth a look..Great prospect for Reich to develop and have waiting in the wings who we could put plays in as wr in meantime..

I'd be furious if we took a QB in the 2nd round. 

Jacoby is a fine backup. More than fine.

3 minutes ago, Trueman said:

I'd be furious if we took a QB in the 2nd round. 

Jacoby is a fine backup. More than fine.

I agree if no questions about Luck's HEALTH..Trust me I want Vander Esch in 2nd if Belichik doesn't take him back of first which is very possible..