Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsBlitz

Zach Brown, Brian Cushing

MLB for the Redskins this year and obviously Cushing was a Texan. 

I believe Brown is a free agent and this is the situation for Cushing: 

I think investing in a MLB via FA isn’t such a bad idea. 

I think Zach Brown, and of course Hitchins will be pursued..Hopefully we can add a guy like Vander Esch or Darious Leonard in the draft as well..

I have been on the Zach Brown bandwagon since the 2016 offseason. The past two offseasons he has made perfect sense on a long-term deal to add a much-needed athletic LB to the defense. And, yet for some reason or another, he ended up playing elsewhere on one-year deals. Either he doesn't want to play here or they don't want him. Either way, I am now resigned to the fact that he will never play for the Colts.

I can see Brown being re-signed by the Redskins.  All 3 of there guys are FA's.  Compton and Foster being the other two.  If he does become a FA then we would hopefully make another pass at him.  He came here last year but went elsewhere, not sure if it was money or what.

No way would I sign Cushing. 

Jersey Shore would be on IR/suspended before the season started.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• qbs and rbs have tangible abilities yu can see throughout a game (speed, throw power, accuracy, elusiveness)   Mahomes had one of the best seasons All Time and Barkely literally does everything yu can do as a rb as good or better than his piers. yu can see it, it flashes    Nelson is a guard, madden is skill position driven. it’s common sense. ppl don’t look en the trenches and say this lineman’s technique is AMAZING. yu want him rated highly bc he is a colt and yu want what yu see reflected i get it.    As a guard he has to consistently show he is improving and maintain his elite level. everything isn’t created equal why yu can’t grasp this fact idk
    • because there's a forum dedicated to gaming topics
    • It's not just about sacks, but hits, pressures, etc.. And these stats should be viewed by pass rush snaps to get a comparable pressures/snap value. So I trust my eyes, Clowney is ultra talented, but I have multiple "issues" with him. Compared to the others mentioned (tends to disappear for periods, even games, I'm not a big fan of his motor, his pass rush arsenal, etc. Again, I'm comparing him to the bests. Watch him - him exclusively, and all of his snaps - in a game, and watch Flowers. Or Clark. Imo you will see what I mean.)   We will see how the league values him, 'cause I think O'Brien does not want to keep him. So he'll be available, probably sooner than later.   My bet: no one will give a 1st + 2nd for Clowney, and he won't get the deal Clark (or Flowers) got in Kansas City (assuming he gets traded and extended this season, 'cause next year's market may skyrocket again, that's unpredictable).
    • No they didn't. The roots were indeed the Steel Curtain, but there's nothing in football withouts roots. The tampa2, as the middle lb dropping deep when he reads a pass play was Dungy's and Monte Kiffin-s invention/addition.
    • Mahomes has only played one season, yet he's already the best QB in the game with a 97 rating.  Barkley was also a rookie, yet he's the #5 RB with a rating of 91.   While Nelson was voted to the Pro Bowl and All-Pro, but is like G #8 with a rating of 87, behind guys like Ali Marpet and Kevin Zeitler...   How is that consistent?  Again, it's all subjective according to EA game developers.
  • Members