Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ideal Offseason

So, I have been looking through the forum and I have been listening to Colts podcast, about the offseason.  So my question is the following:

How do we attach the offseason?  By this I mean, what positions/players do we go after in free agency and then what do we go after in the draft?

Personally,  I would like to see the following:

Draft:  Bradley Chubb, maybe try for a Royce Freeman or Sony Michel in the later rounds and hit defense, defense, defense.

Free Agency:  Go after Carlos Hyde (pass on Barkley), Jarvis Landry and Norwell (really try to shore up the OLine in Free Agency)

I don't see a way Ballard splashes that big in FA. Norwell and Landry are a big reach.  Ballard probally sees Landry as a number #2 wanting wr1 money. Just don't think he fits Ballard vision. I posted earlier that Norwell is going to be chased by 7-8 teams. The bidding will be high. I would love to sign Norwell but when there's that many teams after the same player I just don't think the colts come out on top. Ballard will plug holes in FA with average-above average players and use the draft for the meat of the roster.