Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Strictly hypothetically speaking here...If PM doesn't check out medically and gets released then more likely than not, Saturday is gone too. I know Pollack is here but I just don't know about him (please convince me otherwise if you feel differently).

I believe Brewster can play guard as well so even if PM and Saturday stays he would fill a need. So I guess my question is, If he slips by the Ravens and out of the 1st, would you take him over Cordy Glenn who I've seen in a few mocks? If yes, Would you still take him if guys like Fletcher Cox and/or Sanu are still there? (I mention Cox only because I think he falls victim to the rise of Dontari Poe).

As a C, I would place him above them all only because OG seems to be somewhat deep and there should be some pretty good NT's to be had in the later rounds.

Please don't make this into a Manning discussion, it's meant to be more of an O-line thread.

He isn't worth being drafted in my opinion. Some team will probably draft him in round 5 or 6. Productive college career, but just a poor athlete. Looked real bad at the combine, according to reports. Can't hang with the big guys. Not fast, not strong, just can't cut it at the next level. There are some really good interior linemen prospects but I wouldn't include Brewster in that group.