Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you trade Andrew Luck ?

If Cleveland gave it's first, fourth and next years first would you do this deal? Could possible land Colts Bradley Chubb and or Saquon Barkley and Sam Darnold . I know this is really aunlikely scenario but just wondering if Luck is untouchable as a trade asset?

6 hours ago, SackDaddy said:

If Cleveland gave it's first, fourth and next years first would you do this deal? Could possible land Colts Bradley Chubb and or Saquon Barkley and Sam Darnold . I know this is really aunlikely scenario but just wondering if Luck is untouchable as a trade asset?

Depends if Ballard discovers news regarding Luck and doubt about his long term availability. If he’s gonna have a shortened career from this shoulder issue, I would entertain getting 3 very high draft picks. 

But if everyone within the Colts and Andrew himself are fully confident he will return very close to 100% then no way. 

Absolutely. A couple of 1st Round picks and a 2nd would do it for me...

If that is on the table and the Colts like Rosen, Darnold...and one of these Guys fell to #3.

Have him sit one year behind Brissett... Then with the 2 Colts first rounders combined with the 2 first rounders for Luck one GM could set-up that QB with a very good supporting cast over the next two years.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, SackDaddy said:

I would do this if we could then trade the 1st pick say to the bills and get their 2 first round picks plus their 1st pick 2018. Look what that would give us then

this year 4 first round picks #'s 3,4 21,and 22 plus 3 first round picks next year.

im on the fence, thats three first round picks for luck including the first and fourth overall.  a bit of a wildcard is will luck play and lead the browns to some wins, thus lowering the value of next years pick? 

getting darnold, chubb and barkley could set this team up to be pretty good in the near future

id have to study darnold, and rosen a little more before i could pull the trigger on this

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, SackDaddy said:

A proven healthy Luck or a ?Luck?