Hi, Colts fans!   :)  2018 Winter Olympics begin with the opening ceremonies on February 9, through the cloaing ceremonics on February 25, from PyeongChang, South Korea.

NBC Sports is the primary TV network that will televise all the events during the 2018 Winter Olpympics. including locally in Inidianapolis,  on WTHR NBC Channel 13, live on HD.

NO injuries to our US Olymipic athletes going for the gold during their stay in South Korea, and GO USA!!!!! :D     :rock: 

http://www.nbcolympics.com/

http://www.nbcolympics.com/full-schedule

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Winter_Olympics

https://www.pyeongchang2018.com/en/schedule

http://olympic.org

• Like 2

USA! USA! USA!

Hope my boy Shaun White and Lindsey Vonn bring home that gold!!!:rock:

So far, this year's games have been very exciting and full of surprises! Our Olympians of the snow sports have been particularly good so far! The snowboarding team really flexed its muscle this weekend to start us off. 

I'll be anxiously waiting to see how Nick Goepper fares on Sunday!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Ice Hockey Women are I not “The Pool of Death”

USA

Canada

Finland    

OAR

Canada looks good as per usual. Thought we might be in trouble with Finland, but that changed quickly. 

Just now, RollerColt said:

Canada looks good as per usual. Thought we might be in trouble with Finland, but that changed quickly. 

Any win against OAR should have an asterisk beside it

8 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The American coach of the Korea kinda has her hands tied because of certain rules she must follow

Yeah. No win situation, but I respect what the Korean women are trying to accomplish. 

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah. No win situation, but I respect what the Korean women are trying to accomplish. 

Great idea but green light should have been given before January

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Great idea but green light should have been given before January

Agreed.

17 year old Chloe Kim wins gold in snowboarding halfpipe! What a phenom!

• Like 1

The greatest halfpipe competition I’ve ever witnessed. And the cherry on the cake? He scored our 100th overall gold medal for the winter games. Congrats Shaun White! Best snowboarder ever!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

The greatest halfpipe competition I’ve ever witnessed. And the cherry on the cake? He scored our 100th overall gold medal for the winter games. Congrats Shaun White! Best snowboarder ever!

Took the sting out of a bad PCHS Tiger Loss

• Like 1

He had never done back to back 1440 corks before that final run. That is textbook clutch!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Shaun Is THE MAN!!!! One of the biggest reasons I started snowboarding, wish I had half his talent!!!!! USA! USA! USA!

:rock::rock::rock:

• Like 1

A big congrats to Nick Goepper on his silver medal run! 

The ski and snowboard team has been clutch this year!

• Like 1