RealityIsLuck

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

How do you even do this this is literally career suicide 

??????

Odds are he already has IN WRITING an agreement to follow Belichick as the next Patriots HC,  whenever BB retires.

He may be hugely unpopular with the other 31 teams,  but he only needs to be popular with one.    The Pats.

There's no way he does this without it being in writing.

14 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

If this is true then it has to mean B.B. is retiring now or after next year, Luck is hurt worse than was told to him, or he’s a colossal DB.

Who knows.

Yeah I’m thinking it’s either one of those, which is not good if Luck is done.

Just now, chad72 said:

I did not see this coming. It is career suicide for him. NE or bust.

Forget Irsay and Ballard, think about all the other coaches he hung out to dry, you think the Colts are the only fanbase unhappy with him, I don't think so.

Exactly. What happens to the assistants that effectively handed in their resignations? How many of those teams have already looked for their replacements?

Obviously, Kraft and company have promised him the NE job. Good for him, I guess, because it's the only job available to him after this.

4 minutes ago, thatonefan said:

I cannot wait until the Patriots start declining fast. I am watching every ****ing Patriots game to see the mighty dynasty fall apart into a thousand useless pieces and become a disgrace to the league. I hope their players riot and Josh is cast away like Romeo.

Unbelievable.

You're going to give them ratings?  

I haven't watched a patriots game since 2009.

The NFL needs to change how they handle coaching opportunities when teams are in the playoffs.   Making the worst teams wait the longest to sign the top coordinators is ridiculous when those are the very teams that generally need the most help.

And, as B.B. did the Jets, so McDaniels does the Colts.   Classless.   Like the succession plan couldn’t have been discussed and settled before dragging the Colts through the mud?  

1 minute ago, Yehoodi said:

Just heard this on the radio on WEEI.   Looks like Josh handed in his version of the BB napkin.  I am sorry for you guys, but you got plenty of time to get another coach in line. 

Wow, what a circus that last few days.  They stated that the Krafts sweetened the contract with Josh, perhaps Josh may be the next in line for the head coach. 

After this move I feel sorry for Pat Fans too

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I did not see this coming. It is career suicide for him. NE or bust.

Forget Irsay and Ballard, think about all the other coaches he hung out to dry, you think the Colts are the only fanbase unhappy with him, I don't think so.

i am guessing that he plans to stay for good, one can not get this late in the process then pull back.  Who knows maybe he got sentimental after the SB loss, but it looks like a coaching in waiting in NE.  Time will tell. 

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

??????

Odds are he already has IN WRITING an agreement to follow Belichick as the next Patriots HC,  whenever BB retires.

He may be hugely unpopular with the other 31 teams,  but he only needs to be popular with one.    The Pats.

There's no way he does this without it being in writing.

He will never coach anywhere ever again he better hope the pats don't sink they have no option after Brady oh well they will suck let him stay 

Told you all the last few days I had bad vibes on this jerk. We got lucky, feel fortunate. We escaped becoming even worse long term.

My female intuition struck again.

Pagano wasn't a great coach, but he's a good good man. McDaniels isn't worth all the hype he been getting.

I’m going to say this now...no Patriot fans better ever expect any quarter ever from Colts fans here now. Don’t get me wrong I’m a good guy and a fair judge of sports etc but the fan in me will find it very hard to stand up for the Pats after this. If McDaniels has worked out here it almost could have been a healing between us...now...it will never ever go away. This is some straight up soap opera stuff here. The reason I’m saying that is that a team with some class would tell McD to honor his word and his commitment and not hire him back or retain him. They are involved in this too now. If I’m Belichick I say son...you made your bed now lie in it. Your word is your honor...you ain’t coming back. Find another team to work with.

10 minutes ago, Coltsfan1284 said:

Looks like Kraft gave JM a raise and outbid the Colts.

Kraft isn't giving him just a raise.....

He's giving him the Pats HC job when BB retires.

There's no way McDaniels does this move with a guarantee --- in writing --- that he's the Pats next head coach.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Told you all the last few days I had bad vibes on this jerk. We got lucky, feel fortunate. We escaped becoming even worse long term.

My female intuition struck again.

Pagano wasn't a great coach, but he's a good good man. McDaniels isn't worth all the hype he been getting.

I must be female too.  Nothing felt right about the delays and the lead up to this.  I'm not surprised actually.

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Chris Ballard now knows why this franchise and it's fan base hates the Patriots.  Hard lesson for him to learn.  Stop trying to make nice with these scumbags Ballard!  We are the friggin Colts.  We don't need that Patriots stink over here.  Let's gooooooo!

Yeah, good riddance! Their cheaters and backstabbers we don't need that.