Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Take it for what it’s worth, but I always enjoy looking at mock drafts. The second round id look to take Arden Key or Will Hernandez, not sold on Sony. Really like our fourth round pick with Daesean Hamilton. Would have liked to see some more linemen picked in the earlier rounds but it’s a bleacher report mock draft 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2757373-2018-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-post-super-bowl-predictions?share=other

Michel in the 2nd would be a mistake IMHO.  Too high for a RB that may not be a premiere guy for you.  If you are going to take one in the 1st two rounds I think you go for the home-run with a guy like Barkley.  Otherwise, go another direction.  Love Hamilton in round 4.  Big guy with great hands.  I think he's gonna be a stud.

On 2/6/2018 at 6:12 PM, FalseStart said:

Guice reminds me more of Edge than Barkley... I would absolutely take Guice in the second.  Would love a one-two punch with Norwell in FA. Ideally, trade back once...or twice and this luxury pick of a RB in the second would make more sense.

Anyone who is compared to EJ is good enough for me.