Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

Recommended Posts

None of that matters.

 

Patriots will get the ball back after the Eagles punt after 3 plays and then Brady will blow down the field for the easy TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, buffalo34 said:

None of that matters.

 

Patriots will get the ball back after the Eagles punt after 3 plays and then Brady will blow down the field for the easy TD.

You're battin a 1000.   Keep it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:
  1. lol nobody is here

 

I'm here but off and on since the NFL still sucks if the Pats win this game. My fiance is watching the game somewhere with his buddies. I am shopping for makeup online and giving myself a pedicure. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Brady can make a lot of defenses look bad but the Mistakes these Eagles are making on D don’t require any help from Brady to look bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's that punt after 3 plays.

 

Now for the easy Patriots TD to put the cherry on top.

 

I say they punch it in with Lewis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jules said:

 

I'm here but off and on since the NFL still sucks if the Pats win this game. My fiance is watching the game somewhere with his buddies. I am shopping for makeup online and giving myself a pedicure. 

 

We be rewatching the NDWBB game here in just a little bit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, the longer they let the Eagles hang around the more confidence the Eagles will gain a la Giants 2007.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jules said:

Don't worry, the longer they let the Eagles hang around them more confidence the Eagles will gain a la Giants 2007.

Don't buy that after what happened to the Falcons last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Is it me or are the commercials bad

 

I'm bored with them too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Is it me or are the commercials bad

 

Yeah, I've been unimpressed so far.

 

And Bud Light I think is really overdoing it with Dilly Dilly, which I never found to be a great commercial in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Is it me or are the commercials bad

Haven't seen a really good one yet although the Mountain Dew ice and Doritos commercial was kind of interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

There's that punt after 3 plays.

 

Now for the easy Patriots TD to put the cherry on top.

 

I say they punch it in with Lewis.

1 out of 10 ain't too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valpo2004 said:

Don't buy that after what happened to the Falcons last year

 

Falcons are notorious chokers though.

 

Hey the Pats might still win but you know.......it's a long game and all. I just don't sweat NFL games anymore as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it that Brady's throwing these wobbly balls and they're still falling right into wide open receivers?

 

And Cooks will be fine, he'll be back and then make a heroic catch at the end of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Haven't seen a really good one yet although the Mountain Dew ice and Doritos commercial was kind of interesting

Same here in TigerTown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Why is it that Brady's throwing these wobbly balls and they're still falling right into wide open receivers?

 

And Cooks will be fine, he'll be back and then make a heroic catch at the end of the game.

Peyton's passes at the end of his career were pretty wobbly too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Brady is sooooo good i cant even believe this...

 

what a hit

 

He's 40 and on steroids and special meds. What else do you expect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meh i remember someone here posted recently that the Pats will win as many championships as Kraft, Goodell and the gang want them too. I believe this is true, if the NFL wants Ne to get six they will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

 

Yeah, I've been unimpressed so far.

 

And Bud Light I think is really overdoing it with Dilly Dilly, which I never found to be a great commercial in the first place.

There is a Car Dealer in the Tri-State that has started running a Deally Deally Ad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...