Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:
  1. lol nobody is here

I'm here but off and on since the NFL still sucks if the Pats win this game. My fiance is watching the game somewhere with his buddies. I am shopping for makeup online and giving myself a pedicure. 

Just now, Valpo2004 said:

Don't buy that after what happened to the Falcons last year

Falcons are notorious chokers though.

Hey the Pats might still win but you know.......it's a long game and all. I just don't sweat NFL games anymore as much.

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

Why is it that Brady's throwing these wobbly balls and they're still falling right into wide open receivers?

And Cooks will be fine, he'll be back and then make a heroic catch at the end of the game.

Peyton's passes at the end of his career were pretty wobbly too

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like it overall, but I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell we're drafting Kinchens after his atrocious Combine. With a RAS of 2.27 he's not even a blip on Ballard's radar lol.
    • Sorry late to the party line chat on Page 57 of 94   Skyy Moore, deleted that draft class and notes but Moore seemed to have some potential but wasn't sold on him.  Viewed Moore as an average receiver not much more.  I wouldn't trade for him.   If you were looking to trade for any WR, I would suggest targeting the Packer's Dontayvion Wicks.    As for some of these other comments that I have read up and not going to ready through 30 pages.  Colts spent 200M on most of their own (top NFL) players,    Recent news I saw is that the Colts haven't had any communication talks about trading for Sneed.  How true that is or not to be seen.  Seems the Colts have done a lot spending 200M on their own and doubt we have much cap space left to sign a big-name player like Sneed.  Still haven't seen latest cap space figures since our latest signing.     The Colts build through the draft and those expectations will not change this season.  Again, our organization was lucky enough to sign some of our best positional players.  Sadly, not everyone can get resigned and do expect Blackmon to move on.  Latest rumor is Blackmon signs with the Bills. 
    • The problem is Ballard drafts traitsy raw guys more often than not, so by the time AR is ready we likely won't know if the guys he drafted are IT. That issue then gets compounded by Ballard not using FA to bring in guys who work NOW. THEN if the guys he drafts miss, we'll be waiting another 2-4 years on the next batch... see the problem?   That's fair I guess, but Armstead and Huff were signed for ~$17m/year.   Huff was the 2nd most efficient pass rusher IN THE LEAGUE in 2023 behind only Micah Parson - that's better than Myles Garrett, TJ Watt, Nick Bosa you name 'em. For $17m that's worth taking a shot at, because even if he only produces at a good level he'd still likely be a Jonathan Greenard who signed for $19m. IF he works out though he'd be the bargain of the decade.   Armstead has already played with Buckner and he would be a big upgrade over Grover Stewart for $4m more per year than what we signed Grover for.
    • Great post, thanks.  One of your best.    I think your roster bonus argument crushes my signing bonus argument.   100 percent flattens it.   Like a Quinton Nelson pancake!   I don’t see a counter argument.     Many thanks.          
    • I’d like to focus on one paragraph.   The one about AR working out.   You connect AR working out, which will take 2-4 more years to confirm with “the roster as it is now.”    Thats a flaw.   When we know about AR working out, whether it’s 26, or 27,  that will be connected to the roster that he has THEN, not the roster he has NOW.   See the disconnect?  The roster should be better to support AR.   And I wouldn’t call guys like Luvu or Stone, both guys I like, as shiny toys.  They’re solid players I think we’d all like.  The Sony toys are the four big name plays you listed.  Those guys are just too expensive.  
  • Members