Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

If anybody can do this it is Brady. Eagles have to finish here.

Nobody can do this...not even Brady

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

8-point lead.....Pats cant do it this time

probably not but theyve done it before.  That said, GAME

The Pats blocker who got mixed up is who broke the ball carriers stride on that pitch. If that didn't happen, that would have been a big return.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Cant score..not enough time

only need 1 second to score....

Each 10-12 yard pass that only takes a couple seconds gives Brady more of a chance to reach the end zone on the hail mary.

Not enough time..he cant reach the end zone from here

all it takes a broken tackle or two...

Has any QB ever lost 3 Super Bowls???? John Elway?

Jim Kelly lost 4

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Brady has two chances to get this Hail Mary, so he'll do it.

Cant do it....its over guys..They'r e throwing to Dorsett

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Brady has two chances to get this Hail Mary, so he'll do it.

Will you stop if your reverse psychology posting finally works and the Pats voodoo is broken? 

And how about that boys and girls....   It's a wrap.   Way to go Eagles...!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THANK YOU EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Still don't  trust vinny. Waiting to see how our rbs respond to mack injury
    • Just pray he doesn't get injured. QB's that run a lot tend too. I hope he stays healthy for a long time, he is a joy to watch.
    • Wooooo Pig Soooooiiiiieeeee. When him and Alex got drafted I figured jwill would have a better career. Got off track and troubled in buffalo. Glad he’s getting a second chance here with our colts. 
    • It was your lack of faith in our team and kicker.  That's your perogerative.  
    • I’ve been to many RCA Dome games, including playoffs. That place was LOUD. But it was the design. Smallest stadium in the NFL at the time, domed teflon roof that pushed the noise back down onto the field....(no pumped in noise like national * like to claim). Been to LOS every season since it opened. It’s much more cavernous, a much bigger space for the noise to dissipate. But it got loud, especially in the late Manning years. That Pats game in 2009? Bonkers. The big games in the Luck era were also loud too.    But the past few seasons I have noticed more and more opposing fans. Today there was an audible cheer when the Jags scored a TD. Never heard that before. And yes the lower sections have a lot of “sit down, you’re blocking my view” types. That is crap. The 600s are generally more rowdy bc, and I’m painting with a broad brush here....those are the more “blue collar” fans who can’t afford the expensive seats. That includes me. I’ve sat down low a few times but with our budget its mostly up high when we go. I had a boss that had club seats in the 100s and it was ridiculous how people acted like it was the Masters....   I’ll say what others have said. Manning retiring hurt a bit, then the 8-8 seasons chipped away a little more, then Luck retiring has made the situation worse. And the home losses hurt too. Also, yes the music needs to improve. 10-15 year old rap songs, Jack and Dianne, etc....that isn’t cutting it.   We CAN be intimidating in terms of noise, but we’ll never be Philly or Baltimore in terms of being total jerks to opposing fans. I’m fine with that. Just be LOUDER!
  • Members