Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

Hi, Colts fans!   :)   New England Patriots And Philadelphia Eagles meet again in their second Super Bowl in 13 years.  Patriots won the other meeting 24-21 in Super Bowl XXX!X in Jacksonville, FL back on January 2005.

Kickoff from US Bank Stadium is by 6:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

New Super Bowl commercials traditionally air during the break of the game in the first and second halfs.

Justin Timberlake is the primary performer in the Super Bowl LII halftime.

NO injuries, and GO NFL!!!!!

https://www.nfl.com/super-bowl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LII

Funny. For those of you living outside of the Philadelphia area, this SB is a no-brainer.

For those of us Colts fans in the Philadelphia area, this is a nightmare scenario. Either NE wins (and Brady gets his SIXTH) or Philadelphia wins and we hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year...

At least for us, there is a “silver lining” either way.

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

Funny. For those of you living outside of the Philadelphia area, this SB is a no-brainer.

For those of us Colts fans in the Philadelphia area, this is a nightmare scenario. Either NE wins (and Brady gets his SIXTH) or Philadelphia wins and we hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year...

I'd rather hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year. Than to hear about Brady's 6th...  Besides I want to hear Rich Eisen and Boomer along with Collinsworth Rodney and all the other Brady ball lickers cry.

1 hour ago, Coltfreak said:

I'd rather hear E-A-G-L-E-S all year. Than to hear about Brady's 6th

Agreed. I used to live in the Philly area.. If the Eagles win i'd be chanting E-A-G-L-E-S with them all offseason! haha.

After 18-1 my best bud and I would toss the football in the back yard, reenacting the helmet catch, and Plaxico's TD in the corner of the endzone haha. People must've thought we were the biggest giants fans. 

Here’s to a good game, a Pats loss, and the Colts hiring their head coach tomorrow. :rock:

Honestly, I can't believe this day is here.. I remember going to bed so sick last year watching that comeback. I won't be sick this time though haha I know how it'll all pan out.

Go Eagles

Just got the game on.

I see the Eagles got the ball first, which means the Patriots pretty much won, since Brady can get the TD before halftime and then the one after halftime and knock the Eagles right out of it.

Time for Brady to blow down the field for the easy TD and for the Patriots to take control of this game.

How many penalties against the eagles compared to pats this game, I think they average 10-1 in the playoffs. Ill say about thay

3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

For Eagles

3 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Time for a TD pass to Gronk to convert this 3rd down.

So far your analysis has been spot on.....

Time for a punt after 3 plays and then Brady will blow down the field and put the Patriots on top for good.

And that extra point will come back to haunt the Eagles.

So now the Patriots will be winning after they get this easy TD.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I wanted Alshon so much :Cry:

ME too!

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

And that extra point will come back to haunt the Eagles.

So now the Patriots will be winning after they get this easy TD.

Very true.. cant make those mistakes

first penalty against NE offense the whole playoffs, first game NE plays away from Gilette lol

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

ME too!

Very true.. cant make those mistakes

People wonder why I want a big WR in FA for that reason exactly