Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Would you give up #13 for him?  That question goes to @EastStreet too... 
    • From what I understand it's two additional games total. The intention is to cut the preseason to 3 games. What will we ever do without that last Bengals  preseason game..... I'm wondering if they'll increase the roster size due to less time to evaluate(?).
    • I think we actually gave up Phil Dorsett for JB.  I would give up a 1st as well if necessary.
    • I guess it ultimately boils down to me not thinking as much of him as you do. You think he's worth all that(1st round pick, franchise QB money?), and I don't. I think a lot of his production and stats are schemed up and manufactured. To me he exhibits a lot of the same characteristics that Jacoby did in the first half of the season - elevated numbers that overstate his level of play thanks to playcalling and scheme. I didn't think Jacoby was good enough back then, and I don't think Carr is good enough now(admittedly, Carr is better than Jacoby). We've gone through this same conversation before, so I don't want to regurgitate it all over again...    I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't want to trade for Carr, unless the price is a 3d round pick or thereabout so we can treat him as a temporary/bridge QB that gives us better level of play than Jacoby in the short term, but we are not tied to him long term through overpaying for him. 
    • A reasonable trade for Carr would be a great option...... playoffs in 2020   IF they are interested....   The 2nd 2nd...(I would offer less initially ) would be a great deal   as mentioned..... go for Cooper   Draft OL and DL with our top two picks   Sign me up!
  • Members