Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favre is giving Eagles pregame speech

Jules

#4 is definitely experienced playing in SBs. He'd be a good motivator for QB Nick Foles. You know, remind him that each quarter is a game within itself & that fist real sack makes you realize the Lombardi anxiety is gone. Just forget about the flash bulbs going off & play ball like you're fully capable of doing. 

Side Note: I know your busy with wedding preparations Jules. Nice to see you posting as always. I hope everything is flowing smoothly.  Is Bogie okay? I haven't seen him on here in awhile. I look forward to his return too whenever he feels up to it. 

I picked the Pats to win it all before the season started but there is something telling me this has upset written all over it. Pats are due to lose a SB, it's tough to Repeat, and Philly's front 4 looks really dominant much like the Giants had in 2007/2011. I am still picking the Pats to win but I would take the points (5.5) and Philly if I were betting.

35 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

#4 is definitely experienced playing in SBs. He'd be a good motivator for QB Nick Foles. You know, remind him that each quarter is a game within itself & that fist real sack makes you realize the Lombardi anxiety is gone. Just forget about the flash bulbs going off & play ball like you're fully capable of doing. 

Side Note: I know your busy with wedding preparations Jules. Nice to see you posting as always. I hope everything is flowing smoothly.  Is Bogie okay? I haven't seen him on here in awhile. I look forward to his return too whenever he feels up to it. 

Yeah the wedding planning has been a part time job lately and a lot of fun too, but I been taking a mini breather for this weekend and the last few days. But I do have help with it with my mom and his mom doing A LOT.

Don't know what to say about Bogie but he is alive I can tell you that. If/when he comes back is up to him. I don't have more information than that to share at the moment for you unfortunately. 

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I picked the Pats to win it all before the season started but there is something telling me this has upset written all over it. Pats are due to lose a SB, it's tough to Repeat, and Philly's front 4 looks really dominant much like the Giants had in 2007/2011. I am still picking the Pats to win but I would take the points (5.5) and Philly if I were betting.

Same here, it started with me yesterday but I often say it's stupid to think there could be an upset. But it feels odd to me and you are feeling it too I can tell. It's the matchups......Philly does have the slight potential to pull "A Giants" with that d line. But easier said than done I suppose vs NE......

Hoping this game is a good one at least.