Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please Vote For Manning To Stay

Luck for President

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you agree, we will be the Rams

I'm not saying thats a totally bad thing, but it seems to make you angry.

You need to accept that road of being the rams, this is what you get with Luck taking over

i am fully ready for 2 or 3 bad years. you can't even fathom peyton not being on this team. get over it.

and you are saying that being the rams is a bad thing. i am very happy to rebuild. you are disgusted with that prospect.

http://keeppeytoninindy.com/

This has been in the news and it's my roommate from colleges website. I'd love to show Manning our support. It has been broadcasted on the local news and I'm hoping we can get a lot of votes/hits on the site. Thanks.

He'll be here, a team would be absolutely stupid to sign Peyton for next season because Peyton would be terrible playing for any other team, "mark my words and post this all ove the world when I'm correct, Peyton would not be worth a crap if he plays for another team for the 2012 season, he will be unbelievably great if he comes back with the Colts, Sincerly, God!" All of you will be pointing and laughing now but just wait and see what plays out and you will get to see first hand!!!