Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official 2018 Colts NFL Draft Tracker - Meetings, Interviews, Private Workouts, etc

On 4/2/2018 at 2:41 PM, stitches said:

Illinois DE/LB James Crawford will have visit with the Colts next week(our D-Line coach Mike Phair was Illinois D-Line coach until recently):

Makes sense as a priority free agent since our new dline coach came from the Illinois coaching staff.

10 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Did some research on Holton Hill. His 4 game suspension was for violating team rules. It doesn’t seem to be alcohol or drug related which is a good sign. 

Most colleges, when they suspend their players, it's typically for a game or two.

I suppose it's possible for this to be related to academics, but it's hard to tell...

Four games is a long suspension.  I hope our scouts can determine exactly why...  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Most colleges, when they suspend their players, it's typically for a game or two.

I suppose it's possible for this to be related to academics, but it's hard to tell...

Four games is a long suspension.  I hope our scouts can determine exactly why...  

Could be like Peters. Attitude and immaturity. But I’d rather gamble on him than someone like Antonio Callaway. Drugs/alcohol and crimes are a big red flag for me.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 7:31 PM, Defjamz26 said:

Did some research on Holton Hill. His 4 game suspension was for violating team rules. It doesn’t seem to be alcohol or drug related which is a good sign. 

On 4/18/2018 at 5:57 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Seems like it was drugs related. In the latest Stick to football podcast Matt Miller said Holton Hill is his favorite CB in the draft BUT... he has drug problems. He said his nickname in Texas was 'Cypress Hill' and that one year he failed 9(NINE!!!!) drug tests. Texas never officially suspended him with the drugs designation, but they did suspend him with "violating team rules" designation... which was for the drugs. 

2 hours ago, stitches said:

Seems like it was drugs related. In the latest Stick to football podcast Matt Miller said Holton Hill is his favorite CB in the draft BUT... he has drug problems. He said his nickname in Texas was 'Cypress Hill' and that one year he failed 9(NINE!!!!) drug tests. Texas never officially suspended him with the drugs designation, but they did suspend him with "violating team rules" designation... which was for the drugs. 

Yikes!

Hole Cow!     I actually feel bad for the kid...   nine?   That's a bad problem.   :facepalm:

2 hours ago, stitches said:

Wow. Hard pass for me then. Sounds like another Josh Gordon.

Just popped in to say that the Colts have just killed it this offseason and draft. I thought sure restless fans would have been mad over some of their nonflashy picks but everybody seems to understand that the Colts need to get back to the basics. Also the 4th round RB you guys got might be the steal of the draft. My college team is in the ACC so I saw this guy. He's good.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

So do you have Cirino's pro day numbers and a RAS on him? :)

According to this:

His numbers were:

40 yard dash: 3.34-4.41(I'm taking the upper limit 4.41, since they have somewhat liberal measuring at pro days, etc)

Broad jump: 126"

3cone: 6.69? 

At 5'11", 191lbs that puts him at RAS of 9.11 as a FA(great speed and agility, lower end size)

If you run him as a CB that puts him at RAS of 9.67 (great speed and agility, about average size)