Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

New Orleans (+5) at Minnesota (1-15-18)

Vikings off to a good start. Can't believe they've made it this far with a 3rd string QB. Saints had some key injuries that are being felt.

Just now, IndyScribe said:

Vikings off to a good start. Can't believe they've made it this far with a 3rd string QB. Saints had some key injuries that are being felt.

Yeah, like now not having a punter.

5 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Minnesota Defense is no joke.  Everyone that’s ever played for Zimmer give him praise.

He looks like a serial killer but he can coach the defense

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

That hit wasn't low. It started off waist high & he slid down.

That was knee high and that;s what the league doesn't want

Keenum looks fantastic so far. Saints D making things easier though.

I like Drew Brees, but he screwed me in fantasy this year. So I wouldn't mind him playing his worse game to finish his season lol. I know, im a selfish b*St*Rd lol

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I like Drew Brees, but he screwed me in fantasy this year. So I wouldn't mind him playing his worse game to finish his season lol. I know, im a selfish b*St*Rd lol

I'm sure he was thinking about sticking it to you....Chris

Vikings with a TD, now 17-0 Minnesota. Saints in a bad spot but could come back if Brees plays like his usual self.

Question gents.  How ironic would it be if the Vikings win the Super Bowl the year after they let Peterson go???  I’m personally cheering for them. Would they give him an honorary ring like we did with Edge?

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Yeah. & every one of them just stood there.

No, they were just blocked and Case had to move quite a bit to get the pass off.