Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7) at Pittsburgh (1-14-18)

oldunclemark

tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...

you should probably get that checked.  haha

Just now, Buddy Lee said:

I would take a great deal of heat for this, but can you imagine Andrew Luck on the Jags team? I'm a true Colts believer, but could you imagine that?

If he is healthy then they would be a Super Bowl team...hands down.  They may be one if they could get even an Alex Smith. 

What’s with the “supposed” Colts fans on here cheering for the Jags & imagining Luck playing for them?  We really do have some different kind of fans around here...  Fakers or something.  Doesn’t make sense to me.  This Jags run will only boost their confidence and make them a more formidable foe in the future...  I’ll never cheer for that.

6 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Trying to imagine Luck playing at all these days.

We will be fine. Jacks has a Good team but they aren't Great. Luck will get healthy and our Defense will only improve through the Draft. I would be shocked if they didn't get blown out at NE. They played a game similar today as how we played in Denver a couple years ago. Then we got blown out at NE haha 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

What’s with the “supposed” Colts fans on here cheering for the Jags & imagining Luck playing for them?  We really do have some different kind of fans around here...  Fakers or something.  Doesn’t make sense to me.  This Jags run will only boost their confidence and make them a more formidable foe in the future...  I’ll never cheer for that.

lighten-up-francis-22862786_zpsgnerwv9j.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Wow..45-42.....nothing like I thought it would be.

Jax 'D' was shredded and they stil won..

Bortles didn't turn the ball over... He wasn't the reason they won but he wasnt the reason they lost

He was clutch, though; made plays when he needed to.