Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Jacksonville (+7) at Pittsburgh (1-14-18)

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Are you aware once Brown gets past the LOS the defense can't touch him?

So double him instead the go one on one with brown thats ignorant 

I’m absolutely stunned. What a performance by Jacksonville. They didn’t look so great to end the season or even last week, but they have dominated today. Glad for their fans. 

Wouldn't it be great to see the Vikings vs Jags in the SB. The media would absolutely hate it, ratings would be bad but I would love it. I just hope Jacks doesn't win it all.

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

Wow, I think the steelers have a better chance against the jag, but this is great.

Why? they can't even put pressure on Bortles let alone Brady. The jags can at least get to him and that's how you win 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

So double him instead the go one on one with brown thats ignorant 

In case you missed it Brown is the best WR in the league.

Double team him and it opens up Bryant and Bell out of the backfield.  Coaching 101

I would be so happy for Jacksonville to knock out the Steelers and the Pats. Pittsburgh is one of those teams if you smack them in the jaw they don’t like it. They used to be the bully defense but in the past 10 years or so they are all talk with nothing to back it up. Those Blitzburg defenses of the 90s and 2000s are long gone.

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

I’m absolutely stunned. What a performance by Jacksonville. They didn’t look so great to end the season or even last week, but they have dominated today. Glad for their fans. 

I am stunned too.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wouldn't it be great to see the Vikings vs Jags in the SB. The media would absolutely hate it, ratings would be bad but I would love it. I just hope Jacks doesn't win it all.

I wouldn’t mind if Jax won it.  Maybe it would light a fire under the Colts soft bottoms. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am stunned too.

I hope they manage a performance like this one against NE, assuming Pittsburgh doesn’t miraculously come back.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

In case you missed it Brown is the best WR in the league.

Double team him and it opens up Bryant and Bell out of the backfield.  Coaching 101

They can contain them more then brown 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I wouldn’t mind if Jax won it.  Maybe it would light a fire under the Colts soft bottoms. 

I am out of LIKES but tried to laugh. Yeah maybe so, Jacks does have a Great Defense but only time will tell how Great. Playing Tommy in Foxboro usually isn't pretty.

If this Jaguar offense shows up in New England they have a shot. They are Jackel and Hyde so I don’t expect it but it would make for a better game.

Hope this is Ben's last dance!! Ready to see him go! Next week I guess I can actually pull for someone in the title game. Was dreading a possible NE and Pitt game. Despise both!

Jaguars giving nothing up underneath...I like the agressiveness making Pittsburgh use clock.

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...

tock tock tock :)

Might be in the minority, but this game makes me want Barkley more. 

This has to be a great feeling for their fans. To beat a team in the Final 8 on the road where nobody gives you a chance is an awesome feeling. When we won at Denver in 2014/Jan in 2015, I was on a high all week lmao. Best win we have had in the Luck era.