Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

Ian Rapoport: Colts coaching search down to McDaniels or Vrabel

Recommended Posts

  • By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
  • Published: Jan. 15, 2018 at 02:49 p.m.
 
 
 

After Tennessee's parting of ways with its coach, Indianapolis is moving quickly to close in on its target.

Josh McDaniels is expected to accept a head coaching offer from the Colts, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.

Around The NFL will have more on this story shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

Changing your tune? 

I'm just following twitter like everybody else. 

Believe what you want.

When a coach is signed. He's signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IndyD4U said:
  • By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
  • Published: Jan. 15, 2018 at 02:49 p.m.
 
 
 

After Tennessee's parting of ways with its coach, Indianapolis is moving quickly to close in on its target.

Josh McDaniels is expected to accept a head coaching offer from the Colts, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.

Around The NFL will have more on this story shortly.

this sounds like an offer is imminent in the next 24 hours, an informal one of course....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay tuned after the break for more exciting drama when Days of our Colts returns after these few messages....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IndyScribe said:

It's interesting that Rapoport has changed his mind from earlier.

 

Yep. Rap is not excluded from click baiting. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just got the alert from NFL.com that the Colts are expected to hire McDaniels

 

 

and the Giants are expected to hire Shurmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1959Colts said:

I'm just following twitter like everybody else. 

Believe what you want.

When a coach is signed. He's signed.

lol I'm not on twitter . Only reason I know what it is; is because of this forum hahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It is Unofficially Official

 McDaniels to Colts per NFL app

Letsssssssssssssss Gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonder if and when Coach McD has accepted the handshake deal, how long until we know coordinator picks, beyond just the Eberflus rumor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

this sounds like an offer is imminent in the next 24 hours, an informal one of course....

Yep. Sounds like Ballard is moving in quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

lol I'm not on twitter . Only reason I know what it is; is because of this forum hahahahahaha

lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Restored said:

 

(Immature post below)

Lol at Titans fans everywhere.

 

 

Huh?

 

I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Nothing is official until the ink dries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Superman said:

 

That's what I thought. The 28th is the start of SB week.

 

I'm sticking to what I said a while back that the Colts and McDaniels probably had a verbal agreement. Just seems to me that  neither the Colts nor McDaniels could wait until after the SB to commit to something. As it turns out now , McDaniels would have been fine waiting but until the Titans reneged , he would have maybe lost the Colt job that he favored at that point in time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The #Colts have held strong with their pursuit of #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels and that is expected to be his choice when an offer comes, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

 

 

10 minutes ago. Via Ian Rapaport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Virtuoso80 said:

Just beat me to it by a mere second lol

Lol I opened Twitter and it said posted 23 sec ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swan Ronson said:

So it seems people may have wet their pants for no reason. 

Out of likes but "like"

 

 

that said, it ain't official just yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Huh?

 

I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Nothing is official until the ink dries

 

Oh it will be. Just wait :td:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...