Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another Possible Scenario

I've seen reports that Pat Shurmur may bring Case Keenum with him if he gets a HC job. If the Vikings don't franchise tag Keenum, and Shurmur signs with the Giants as their next HC do the Giants pick a QB with the #2 pick or do they get Saquon Barkley considering they desperately need a RB. This could be the best case scenario for the Colts bc it would leave Darnold or Rosen available at pick #3 and give us more leverage to trade down. 

Its probably just a pipe dream but If the Giants get both Keenum and Pat Shurmur what do you think they do?

19 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

If he goes to the Giants and Keenum goes there with him, then Giants don't need a QB and will draft Barkley, I would think.  That would make out #3 pick highly coveted!

My thoughts exactly. Fingers Crossed. It honestly makes the most sense for the Giants too. With Keenum at QB and weapons in OBJ and Barkley their offense could be pretty darn good. 

What every fans dream would be Brown's take Chubb (blows combine away) giants take Barkley. In order to jump ahead of the browns everyone wants our pick. Hopefully someone like Washington gives up 3 firsts and some seconds for a QB (known to do crazy stuff for a QB).  And Indy has 2 firsts for 2 years with roquan Smith being the first pick of that trade... sorry I had a dream and had to share lol