Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Divisional Round Picks

danlhart87

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Lol to the Jaguars scoring 22 points on the Steelers

Patriots 45 Titans 20

Steelers 28 Jaguars 6

You people are hilarious the jags literally already put 30 on the Steelers and picked off Ben 5 times I think the Steelers win but damn you act like they can't do anything 

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

You people are hilarious the jags literally already put 30 on the Steelers and picked off Ben 5 times I think the Steelers win but damn you act like they can't do anything 

30 points on the Steelers happened week 5 way back in october. Did you watch the game today, or the game last week vs the Titans? In their last 2 games they have a whopping 20 points against a Bill D that finished 26 total defense, and a Titans D that finished 17 total defense. Bortle couldnt complete a 2 yard screen and was taking off running when he has players wide open down field. Its about how you play in December and January not September October.

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

30 points on the Steelers happened week 5 way back in october. Did you watch the game today, or the game last week vs the Titans? In their last 2 games they have a whopping 20 points against a Bill D that finished 26 total defense, and a Titans D that finished 17 total defense. Bortle couldnt complete a 2 yard screen and was taking off running when he has players wide open down field. Its about how you play in December and January not September October.

The point is it's already happened and there is no reason it can't again 

14 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The point is it's already happened and there is no reason it can't again 

Possible, yes. Likely, not at all, not with Blake Bortles looking like Bortle of last season, and an offense in general that cant score points against a Steeler team that has gone 11-1 since the loss to the Jags back in october. That one loss was a last second loss to the best team in the league as well, really a game they should have won. I just dont see it, IMO Jags get blown out. If they can get Alex Smith or Kirk Cousins in the offseason, then next season we can take them a little more seriously.

38 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Possible, yes. Likely, not at all, not with Blake Bortles looking like Bortle of last season, and an offense in general that cant score points against a Steeler team that has gone 11-1 since the loss to the Jags back in october. That one loss was a last second loss to the best team in the league as well, really a game they should have won. I just dont see it, IMO Jags get blown out. If they can get Alex Smith or Kirk Cousins in the offseason, then next season we can take them a little more seriously.

Well in the first game they didn’t rely on Bortles to do everything they ran all over the Steelers and had Bortles be a game manager..also they beat them with all those explosive weapons they had 

Saints, Eagles, Titans, Jags. Only because every team I root for seems to lose in the playoffs. 0-4 this weekend.

Realistically, Saints, Pats, Jags, Falcons. Even though Bortles is the epitome of a bad QB, I'm sure he will manage to be carried past the Steelers once again.

48 minutes ago, Derakynn said:

Saints, Eagles, Titans, Jags. Only because every team I root for seems to lose in the playoffs. 0-4 this weekend.

Realistically, Saints, Pats, Jags, Falcons. Even though Bortles is the epitome of a bad QB, I'm sure he will manage to be carried past the Steelers once again.

Imagine if the conference game involves AFC South teams! Both teams are major underdogs, but still. I'd be happy just to see Patriots and Steelers fans devastated.