Mel Kiper's Hair

Jon Gruden New Raiders Head Coach

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

It's looking good so far

Did you really decide to wait till I posted to pull this year old comment up? I missed you too man haha

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

Did you really decide to wait till I posted to pull this year old comment up? I missed you too man haha

Congrats on another Division Title, I will already get that out of the away :funny:. We aren't making up 3 games but still a huge game coming Sunday because the Colts are still alive for that final Playoff spot. I think the Ravens will lose at KC this week which would help Indy out bigtime. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Congrats on another Division Title, I will already get that out of the away :funny:. We aren't making up 3 games but still a huge game coming Sunday because the Colts are still alive for that final Playoff spot. I think the Ravens will lose at KC this week which would help Indy out bigtime. 

Hey, Let’s not get too hasty now! We ALL know how things like this typically go when it comes to the Colts and Texans haha There’s nothing like a team with their back against the wall fighting for not only a playoff spot but pride. I believe in my team too but I’m not counting the guys in blue out yet. You are right in that the Ravens will probably lose this week, which would benefit the Colts big time. These last few weeks are gonna be exciting :excited:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Hey, Let’s not get too hasty now! We ALL know how things like this typically go when it comes to the Colts and Texans haha There’s nothing like a team with their back against the wall fighting for not only a playoff spot but pride. I believe in my team too but I’m not counting the guys in blue out yet. You are right in that the Ravens will probably lose this week, which would benefit the Colts big time. These last few weeks are gonna be exciting :excited:

Yeah it should be a fun and good game come Sunday. I can't wait. Watson and Luck both have had Great seasons. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it should be a fun and good game come Sunday. I can't wait. Watson and Luck both have had Great seasons. 

Yes sir! I know you guys have been waiting for a worthy rival for Andrew. Mariota looked like he might be it for a while but there’s just something up with the Titans. I fully expect the Colts and Texans to be the main two teams battling it out for the division for at least the next decade. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

Yes sir! I know you guys have been waiting for a worthy rival for Andrew. Mariota looked like he might be it for a while but there’s just something up with the Titans. I fully expect the Colts and Texans to be the main two teams battling it out for the division for at least the next decade. 

I agree, as long as the Jags do not Draft or acquire a Good QB. Jags have a nasty Defense as proven this past Sunday. Both Houston and Indy are playing for alot this week. You guys want and need that BYE for the Playoffs to make things easier and we need a win and a Ravens loss to stay fully alive in the Playoff hunt. It's really a Playoff game for us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, as long as the Jags do not Draft or acquire a Good QB. Jags have a nasty Defense as proven this past Sunday. Both Houston and Indy are playing for alot this week. You guys want and need that BYE for the Playoffs to make things easier and we need a win and a Ravens loss to stay fully alive in the Playoff hunt. It's really a Playoff game for us.

Yeah, and while the crop coming out this year isn’t as impressive as years past, who knows...imagine if they sign Bridgewater or Tyron Taylor or something. Would be wild. The AFC South hasn’t been as unpredictable as recent years but Jacksonville getting a QB and becoming stable would certainly make the conversation a lot more juicy. If they somehow stick with Bortles again, then, well...like I said it’ll be between us and you guys hahahaha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Yeah, and while the crop coming out this year isn’t as impressive as years past, who knows...imagine if they sign Bridgewater or Tyron Taylor or something. Would be wild. The AFC South hasn’t been as unpredictable as recent years but Jacksonville getting a QB and becoming stable would certainly make the conversation a lot more juicy. If they somehow stick with Bortles again, then, well...like I said it’ll be between us and you guys hahahaha

Yeah I think Bortles is gone and Kessler isn't the answer either, he only out up 6 points against us. I am not sure what route they will go?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I think Bortles is gone and Kessler isn't the answer either, he only out up 6 points against us. I am not sure what route they will go?

So many different ways this could go in the off-season man...who knows. But I think QB is a given, and of course their main priority. 

• Like 1

I will say this eventhough they got the better of us on Sunday, I am extremely happy the Jags have had a crappy season at 4-8. That team was full of themselves coming into the season and the media was all over their jocks picking them to win the SB. 

• Like 1

I know we have been off topic but you haven't Posted in a while and it's dead in here anyway and the Colts and Texans have a big game coming so no biggy :thmup:. Gruden stinks this season anyway :lol:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Qwiz said:

Hey Q, we all missed ya. Friendly rivalry is always fun. How are you doing? And your buddy Vance (I think that is his name)? Hope all is well with you.

All is not well with the Silver and Black. I wonder how many are still happy with the hiring of Chucky?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Hey Q, we all missed ya. Friendly rivalry is always fun. How are you doing? And your buddy Vance (I think that is his name)? Hope all is well with you.

All is not well with the Silver and Black. I wonder how many are still happy with the hiring of Chucky?

I’m doing pretty good, and you? It’s been too long, I knew I was gonna poke my head back into this forum at some point this season lol.

• Like 1