Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2018 opponents

CR91

1 hour ago, tweezy32 said:

thats a very tough schedule I think.  Our division is getting better and better Texans will have Watson back so they will be back to being tough. Giants will have all their weapons back plus a new qb.  Eagles redskins I can see being good next year maybe

To assume the Giants will have a new QB is pre mature. Just take a look at what he has done since he came off the bench.

1 hour ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, it's shaping up to be pretty tough. 

Is this accurate too? 

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-18/2018-indianapolis-colts-football-schedule.php

Says we'd be on the road for the Pats, Eagles, and Skins games.

Yeah those teams are not good gets on the road. First time Indy goes to Foxborough since deflate gate. Those fans will sure be happy to see us. 

Although the Skins may not be so bad if they can't lock up Cousins. 

1 hour ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, it's shaping up to be pretty tough. 

Is this accurate too? 

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-18/2018-indianapolis-colts-football-schedule.php

Says we'd be on the road for the Pats, Eagles, and Skins games.

We live in Northeast so, a few good road trips’

I will wait to but tickets (bought them for this year’s Arizona and Baltimore games, before the season).

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see the Colts, Texans, Packers, Giants turn things around, next year.

6 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

thats a very tough schedule I think.  Our division is getting better and better Texans will have Watson back so they will be back to being tough. Giants will have all their weapons back plus a new qb.  Eagles redskins I can see being good next year maybe

Well we all know pats game is a loss.

16 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Really hard to get worked up over the schedule.  So much is going to change in the offseason.  Especially on the Patriots.  They could lose both McDaniels and their DC.  Brady will be a year older.  I think their run is going to end this year. 

So true. I can't ever take these to seriously.

We had the easiest schedule and barely got a few wins this year. (Injuries always make these things change).

My initial reaction....

This is easily the toughest schedule for the Colts in the last 7 years.  (My timeline as a Colts fan)

Both eastern divisions?   Plus the Bengals and the Broncos or the Raiders?!?   Where are the gimmies?  Not on this Schedule.

The new coaching staff has its work cut out for themselves...   yikes!    

22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

My initial reaction....

This is easily the toughest schedule for the Colts in the last 7 years.  (My timeline as a Colts fan)

Both eastern divisions?   Plus the Bengals and the Broncos or the Raiders?!?   Where are the gimmies?  Not on this Schedule.

The new coaching staff has its work cut out for themselves...   yikes!    

We play the broncos

3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

if that play would have stood as a touchdown as it should have the pick doesn't happen and steelers would have won.

Fact still reminds Steelers haven't beat them in years and there is a long list of teams that haven't beat them.

From NFL.com.....      here are our home and away opponents for 2018.....

Indianapolis Colts
Home: Houston TexansJacksonville JaguarsTennessee TitansBuffalo BillsCincinnati BengalsDallas CowboysMiami Dolphins, New York Giants

Away: Houston TexansJacksonville JaguarsTennessee TitansNew England PatriotsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins