LucasOilStadium

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Y'all haters just crack me up.  You complain that he can't coach and that's why we don't win.

He wins and you hate him for doing so.  Comical...

Yep. Agreed. I really don't think this game, won or lost was going to determine Chuckies fate. 

4 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I have to partly disagree. Beside some obvious deficiencies, the talent is there. With better coaching we finished somewhere around 8:8. Just my 2 cents.

I won't split hairs on that. I agree we do have some talent throughout the lineup. I also agree with you on the coaching aspect. Let's hope we can pick up some solid talent at key positions in the off season, either via draft, trade or FA. I'm excited about next year with some new faces both coaching & playing.

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

No it doesn't.  Could have been a great 3 day weekend with Barney Fife gone and the potential of getting a haul in the draft with the 2nd pick.

but hey, the colts win a meaningless game. How exciting!!

I don't think we were trading down to begin with anyway. We still can and if we choose too and still get a lot. The difference between picking 2nd and 3rd is really no different. If we needed a QB it would be but we don't. We are still going to get a Great player and pick high in every round regardless. Chuck will be gone as well anyway. Look at it this way, we are extremely lucky to be picking 3rd because we have lost several close games. If Luck had been healthy and played we probably would've went 9-7 this season and Chuck would be back, so we have nothing to complain about.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't think we were trading down to begin with anyway. We still can and if we choose too and still get a lot. The difference between picking 2nd and 3rd is really no different. If we needed a QB it would be but we don't. We are still going to get a Great player and pick high in every round regardless. Chuck will be gone as well anyway. Look at it this way, we are extremely lucky to be picking 3rd because we have lost several close games. If Luck had been healthy and played we probably would've went 9-7 this season and Chuck would be back, so we have nothing to complain about.

If Rosen and darnold come out it would *ic not to trade down.

2 minutes ago, BOTT said:

It has nothing to do with the fate of. Chuckles.  It has to do with the 2nd pick in the draft.

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

It's not about chucks fate it's about getting a haul for #2 

Then it's not on Chuck, so he shouldn't be "blamed" for costing us a 2nd rounder.

He's paid to coach us to a win.  He did that today, so stop blaming him for costing us a draft position.

it's very simple.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Then it's not on Chuck, so he shouldn't be "blamed" for costing us a 2nd rounder.

He's paid to coach us to a win.  He did that today, so stop blaming him for costing us a draft position.

it's very simple.

Where did I blame Chuck?

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

it's very simple.

Too bad he decides to do it when it hurts us... he's a buffoon 

7 minutes ago, esmort said:

Do tell

Well for starters, the Colts Won! :D 

Second, we probably made Houston completely reboot everything. In all likelihood this loss sealed O'Brien's fate. 

Tonight, we can all reboot, and be thankful for another year. 

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Second, we probably made Houston completely reboot everything. In all likelihood this loss sealed O'Brien's fate. 

1a meaningless win

2 who cares

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Your quote:

A meaningless and costly win... Pagano basically screwing things up one last time on his way out.

That was me

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Texans aren't rebooting anything.  They lost their starting QB, the best defensive player in the NFL and another top pass rusher.

3 minutes ago, CF4L said:

Rather fitting if this is Pagano's last game that he sticks it to Jimbo and the Colts by having them draft lower.

Still Top 3 pick though. 

Hope its a good one.

I don't see it as sticking it too anyone. I am absolutely dying laughing at the people that are going mad nuts because we are picking 3rd instead of 2nd. It is not that big of a deal people. Man it is silly reading these comments.

So you want to jump off cliff because we are picking 3rd instead of 2nd. :facepalm:

You're not understanding how much this costs us CBE. Sure we don't need a QB but some team does and to jump other QB needy teams they give tons of picks and future picks to get ahead of the others to get a QB like the Rams and titans deals 

I don't see it has sticking it too anyone. I am absolutely dying laughing at the people that are going mad nuts because we are picking 3rd instead of 2nd. It is not that big of a deal people. Man it is silly reading these comments.

Did I not say it an hour ago? I bet you they'll be 12 threads started about this by morning 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

You're not understanding how much this costs us CBE. Sure we don't need a QB but some team does and to jump other QB needy teams they give tons of picks and future picks to get ahead of the others to get a QB like the Rams and titans deals 

I get that, if we decided to trade down, we still could with the 3rd pick. I doubt we do though. There are going to be at least 3 or 4 QB's that come out that teams will want assuming Rosen and Darnold come out. Giants may not even Draft a QB and stick with Eli.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't see it as sticking it too anyone. I am absolutely dying laughing at the people that are going mad nuts because we are picking 3rd instead of 2nd. It is not that big of a deal people. Man it is silly reading these comments.

Your point would actually be valid if I was going "nuts" over it.

I'm just pointing out a fact when we want Pagano to lose he wins and vice versa. Rather fitting with his stint here. 

I'm not that upset if I were you would actually know it(or probably not since this point completely passed you by)

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

No we get it. But you all have blinders on and assume we'd get a trade offer. Heck just last night, espn was reporting that both of the top two QB prospects in college right now may both come back to college next year and not declare for the draft...... IF that happens, that's gonna shake things up bing time. Also, there's not currently any one player in this field that's worth a draft haul..... name one