Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If i am the Bengals I would draft Young and walk away from Burrows unless I am offered a haul of draft picks.  He doesnt play at the Senior Bowl.  Now he wont throw at the combine. 
    • I think so but the 40 yard dash is such a dumb thing to go off of. Some guys play quicker than their 40 times while other guys player slower than 40 times. Like I still don't believe during a game D.K is hitting 4.3's on a go route.
    • Honestly all of the question marks are legit. Tua has the tangibles, and the mind to compete in the NFL, but that injury history...   If it weren’t for all the injuries he would be the favorite for #1 overall. To survive this game, he’s gotta learn to take care of his body on the field and throw the ball away.   The question has to be asked on how Burrow jumped so high after one year. Was it Joe Brady? The 9 other players on offense who will be drafted? He won’t be throwing at the combine either this week. 
    • I remember a few years ago when Ballard drafted Smith he said he was the last Guard on their board who they had rated as an immediate starter or something along those lines.  So I can see him drafting a lineman with the 1st pick either side of the ball.  We know how much he values the trenches.  FA is going to have a big impact on how the draft falls with this QB market the way it is and AC's situation with us.  So many possibilities.  I can't imagine how much work Ballard and his staff are putting in.  FA and the draft can't come fast enough. 
    • Hines has a great year as a rookie with Luck. It should of improved but when you have a QB that can’t throw a screen pass he took a step back. He should be doing exactly what Eckeler is doing.   The only bad thing for Hines is once Campbell gets going it will probably take his playing time down.
  • Members

• Moe

Moe 49

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 461

• twfish

twfish 1,861

• JlynRN

JlynRN 746

• Detectacon

Detectacon 180

• stitches