Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I've been to Vegas more times then I can count, often times for shows/conventions, races, etc.  There is something major going on out there about every weekend of the year.  I was out there last year for the SHOT show which is one of the biggest draws they have each year and prices were the same as always.  Been out for Tyson fight, UFC weeknds, and Nascar races also.  Would like to go out for the first week of March Madness sometime, just haven't made it.
    • The net gain is a QB. We had no drop off with Odum when hooker missed those three games. YEs eventually we need to find a play making safety but with the way Odum looked I don’t think it is a necessity right away.   I saw a tweet Eric berry took a year off on purpose to get is health right. That could be a nice veteran to bring in if we traded Hooker.
    • I don't disagree at all, just some semantics.  I think all would give us the same level of play as JB at the least, not so much an upgrade immediately.  Also, JB did not throw interceptions and I see Love probably throwing down field in a risky fashion more than the others when it comes to taking care of the ball.   Since I think we would be getting the same level of play, but with upside to get better, I don't see an issue with taking any of the top 5 with our 13th pick, provided that the bottom 2, Fromm/Love have some of their concerns answered before draft day.
    • Just for fun, I’m staying a case for Jake Fromm.  Imo, Fromm is the most mentally tough, the best leader, the most accurate and the most battle tested from playing and winning in the SEC for 3 years.   He is 35-7 in his career starts. He is 9-0 against his rivals Florida, Tennessee and Georgia Tech. He is 3-1 against Auburn. His only losses were to Alabam, LSU, Auburn and overtime loss to South Carolina. Perennial powerhouses in the nation.   Jacob Eason could never get his starting position back from Fromm and Fields couldn’t take it away. Top recruits in the nation.   Renner of PFF said his highly efficient play is a direct result of his being one of the nations most precise passers . At the time of the article he was the nations highest graded QB by them. Ballard and Reich said they valued mental toughness and accuracy. Fromm is number 1 in both categories. If they had said a live arm or something like that I never heard that from them.     
    • Yes he was drafted before Eberflus.  However if u listen to Ballard's post draft comments,  he did not view Hooker as scheme specific.  He thought Hooker as the cats meow.
  • Members