Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I have not been for March Madness...but I have heard the weekend before (conference tourneys) are a great time to go as well.
    • The Nashville draft was free...so I would assume Vegas will be...especially with it being on the strip.   If it’s anything like Nashville...there will be a virtual waiting room that opens when the gates open for the Draft Experience that day (typically around noon). You have to be in the area to enter on the app...and do it immediately. My brother-in-law somehow got #15 the first day. A set number of people will be allowed into the front section to watch...behind the Super fans and media.    I am very intrigued to see how Vegas does this. It’s going to be incredibly crowded.  
    • Keep telling yourself you're winning these arguments with me.   Keep repeating it to yourself.    Over and over.   Because that's realy what this battle is all about.     You refuse to admit you're wrong -- ever.   I noticed you didn't do this 5 months ago when the pre-season game was played.    You could've done this back then.    And you could've shown me the video of the game.   5 months ago. But what?     It didn't occur to you then?      It only occurs to you now?    5 months later?   After I've publicly ripped you on this multiple times.   By the way,  the game wasn't in Indy.    It was on the road.    I don't believe it was shown in Indy.      But whatever.     You've got no credibility with me.    None.    You've blown that over and over and over again.....         LOL and good luck....   p.s. --- by the way,  you've already admitted to me that there are regular season games that you haven't seen.    You said, you're traveling.   On a plane or out of the country.     Why aren't you recording them and watching them later?    Why should you EVER miss a game?    And yet,  you said you've missed games.   So, which is it?    Maybe you didn't have SlingBox until recently?    I don't know, and I don't care.    It's just another inconsistancy that I've caught you in.    There are too many of those to count.   Again....   LOL and good luck!  
    • As I said before,  in fact, my previous post,   I've been calling you out on this repeatedly for five months.    And only NOW are you claiming Slingbox.    You could've said it in Aug/Sept.    You could've said it during the season.    But now,  after repeated call outs,  NOW you come up with Slingbox.     Sorry,   you may fool others here with your nonsense,  but I'm wise to you.    And I publicly call you on it over and over.   As for being technologiy challenged,  I am.   I don't know how to use the archive function here to find your posts.    But even if I did,  I wouldn't waste my time.   I've spent plenty of time writing long posts to you that you casually dismiss without reading.    You even admit to not reading them,  they're too long for you.    So, sorry,  I'm not wasting my time on you -- period.   The only opinion you truly value is.....   yours.    And anyone who agrees with you.   That's it.   Anyone who opposes you is an enemy and is treated as one.    Fine.   But I can go toe to toe as much as you like.   But Nadine would prefer us NOT to try for a love-connection.   We should avoid each other as much as possible.    Your call....   Good luck....  
    • Having the second pick in the draft didn’t hurt either...   This is what the NFL is built on.  Being able to turn things around quickly and go from worst to first.  This was like when the Colts were 2-14 and got Luck and went 11-5 the next season.  The problem is getting those types of guys at 13 is hard to do.  
  • Members