• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm really not overly concerned with any of those scenarios.  I think we're in perfect position to just take the best player that makes sense for us.     Don't get me wrong there are some places that we could use improvement more than others.  But this team won 9 of the final 10 games and all the major contributors to that are back on plus Funchess & Houston.  Inman is probably the biggest name that isn't back on the team and I don't think he's signed anyplace yet.     I really don't think I'm going to be bothered if we come out of the draft without getting a player in a specific position such as WR or S unless there seemed to me to be an obvious fit there in a player available on the board and the Colts went in a different direction and picked a player that they don't appear to have any major need of improvement.  
    • You should do some research on how the schedule is made.   The opponents are predetermined, every team gets 8 home and 8 away, and there are 32+ (international included) venue schedules to consider.   There are only about 10 viable options for a workable schedule for all 32 teams and their respective venues.  There's really not as much opportunity for manipulation of the schedule as you might think.
    • I remember there was some controversy because a lot of people thought JJ Watt deserved it.  But yeah MVP is nearly always QB's and RB's.     Honestly I think they should get rid of the OPOY and DPOY as well as MVP and just go with Best QB, Best RB/WR/TE Best OL, Best DL, Best LB, Best DB
    • 12, Saints, and "fair" is irrelevant because the opponents are predetermined and creating a schedule that works around all the other events at all the venues only leaves about 10 viable options for a workable schedule.     The schedule makers couldn't make a particular teams' schedule any harder or less "fair" if they tried.
  • Members