Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giants RT Bobby Hart cut.

13 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

New Giants GM just put on waivers starting RT Bobby Hart.  A third year player he reportedly has had his share of issues in the locker room.  I wonder if Ballard will put in a claim to check him out.  

What kind of issues?  I haven't been doing much looking around the league so I really don't know.

Just curious.

56 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

What kind of issues?  I haven't been doing much looking around the league so I really don't know.

Just curious.

A former teammate, OL. G. Schwartz, referred to him as a locker room cancer.  He took himself out of their last game tomorrow even though he is healthy.  I guess that didn't go over well in their FO.  Hart has called himself the best RT in the league.  It will be interesting to see if someone puts in a claim. 

28 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

A former teammate, OL. G. Schwartz, referred to him as a locker room cancer.  He took himself out of their last game tomorrow even though he is healthy.  I guess that didn't go over well in their FO.  Hart has called himself the best RT in the league.  It will be interesting to see if someone puts in a claim. 

As well as this i also heard he tried to take himself out of multiple games this year, and left the field early on multiple occasions. Talented guy but i dont think no amount of talent can compensate for that attitude. PASS