Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jerricho cotchery

Cotchery is more then just ok. He is not a world beater, but he is a good and productive WR.

I am shocked that the Jets cut him. He is a good teammate, hard worker, has been good and productive since he got there, and has a great relationship with Sancehz. Why you cut him and rely on a guy just getting out of a prison and a guy getting up there in years.

Holmes, Cotchery, and Plax would be pretty good. Holmes, Cotchery, and Mason would be pretty good. Holmes, Mason, and Plax is just a recipe for disaster.

I would love to bring Cotchery in here, but we are just so bloated at WR.

Cotchery is more then just ok. He is not a world beater, but he is a good and productive WR.

I am shocked that the Jets cut him. He is a good teammate, hard worker, has been good and productive since he got there, and has a great relationship with Sancehz. Why you cut him and rely on a guy just getting out of a prison and a guy getting up there in years.

Holmes, Cotchery, and Plax would be pretty good. Holmes, Cotchery, and Mason would be pretty good. Holmes, Mason, and Plax is just a recipe for disaster.

I would love to bring Cotchery in here, but we are just so bloated at WR.

agree its a surprise move by jets