Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Ravens Saturday Game Day Thread

Colts block the punt!!!

WOW!

Walker with the block!

Basham with the recovery!!!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would go for 2 lmao if we score

Why not...

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would go for 2 lmao if we score

Me too. Go for the win on the road...

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

How can the Ravens let that happen

No matter how bad we suck, we have always been their Kryptonite. 

Certainly can’t say we’ve thrown in the towel often this year.

A loss is expected these days but i like that they  keep playing even when they keep losing troops and important troops at that.

Just now, kornstar said:

Certainly can’t say we’ve thrown in the towel often this year.

A loss is expected these days but i like that they  keep playing even when they keep losing troops and important troops at that.

There will still be people who say we lost games on purpose. Those people are mostly inbred though. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• By now, we should be smart enough to just go look at the numbers, the deaths, the active cases, the recovered and make up our mind. You should not be reliant on media reporting for just the numbers aspect of it, just my take on it. I can bring up the news network that you did not mention as well and poke holes in them as to what they do not provide coverage on as well but this is not the thread for it.   I go here and just look at the numbers every day and make up my mind based on all the categories:   https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/   As my posts suggest, if we are smart about it and plan it out well, I do not see a reason for no football. 
    • its about the numbers, 22 players on the field isnt a lot but 70,000 in the stands is
    • The odds a vaccine are not high. I'm just going to say it (again) you're all being lied to at a incredible rate about this virus and the simplest answer, given that they're usually right, is that it's an election year.  The corporate media (comcast, disney ect) have an agenda and bias and the current admin doesn't share it. Why won't any of the ABC, NBC, CNN of the world report the death rate as opposed to saying "the death rate doesn't matter" and tabling the number? Why won't any of them talk about the border? Or what of New Mexico and their policy that's different from Arizona or Texas?  The virus spreading among people who aren't at severe risk is actually a good thing- sorry Tony Fauci (he needs fired for the lies, the spin, the just getting it wrong and then blaming people who notice this.. he sucks). That is if we'd like to get back to normal- which get's back to it's an election year. Now if you don't mind I'm going to check the Premier League standings, or any number of other leagues the world over that's not based out of a country with an election this year. The lies. The damned lies.   
    • Yes, and that's exactly what they did! https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-deandre-baker-quinton-dunbar-icloud-warrant-coverup-20200710-luc6jyesjjes5e3l56g4bpbnqm-story.html   Video evidence, Instagram DMs, testimony show payoff cover-up for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar, further implicate NFL players in crime. The warrant allegedly shows witness Dominic Johnson oversaw the payoff of DeAndre Baker’s and Quinton Dunbar’s four alleged victims at the office of Dunbar’s attorney, Michael Grieco.    Dominic Johnson Instagram DM: “I made them same n----s that said they got robbed come in and say them Boys ain’t have nothing to Do with it.” Baker DM to Johnson: "Yo I’m in the city now getting cash how much to bring ?? I’m tryna get there too u ASAP.”   Unnamed team sources, asked for comment on our breaking news, said they would not expect DeAndre Baker to remain on the Giants roster much longer.”
    • I think they maybe need to do an NFL cheating cost/benefit analysis
  • Members