Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Ravens Saturday Game Day Thread

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Hilton has to be stronger on the ball than that.  

probably right....hard to get that call on the road......4th down

Bob Lamey just said the NFL needs to fire all the officials and make them earn their way back in...

LOL!

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

Hilton has to be stronger on the ball than that.  

That was a terrible no-call. 

He was held before the ball was even thrown. 

3rd pick.... Maybe 2nd.... Go G-Men!

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Bob Lamey just said the NFL needs to fire all the officials and make them earn their way back in...

LOL!

Worst in sports by a mile. 

Just now, kornstar said:

Saving grace is that we get a high draft pick.

we get a high pick anyway..   Losing is bad for the guys who will be here next year

At least we only have to stomach one more game.

Funny how it falls on new years eve.

Need to drink a lot that night to forget this season.

As close as these games are, serve as proof that it’s not all about a lack of talent.  We’re good enough to compete.  Not sure if we’re coached well enough to win without Luck & all hands on deck.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlitz said:

That was holding, but oh well. Now we have better chances picking 3rd overall

Rather have the win and pick 6th

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

LOL!

I wish I could of heard that! Love Bob.

Terrible on the refs to not flag the ravens !!  I agree with lamey, refs all need to be fired  LOL

2 minutes ago, kornstar said:

Saving grace is that we get a high draft pick.

We're going to get one no matter what.

I admire the way we keep playing with so many players on injured reserve...

...for those of us who will be here in 2018...that says a lot..

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

Why am I not surprised.....refs call the holding/interference against Colts but not Bmore.

Exactly..Baltimore got that call twice on their last TD drive

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I wish I could of heard that! Love Bob.

If this would have been a game that mattered, then Bob would have lost it, and still be carrying on. LOL

He caught himself, but he was on the ledge. :D 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I admire the way we keep playing with so many players on injured reserve...

...for those of us who will be here in 2018...that says a lot..

Agree, I enjoyed this game

Just now, BlueShoe said:

If this would have been a game that mattered, then Bob would have lost it, and still be carrying on. LOL

He caught himself, but he was on the ledge. :D 

If this would've been a Playoff game Bob would of cussed lmao 

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

At least we only have to stomach one more game.

Funny how it falls on new years eve.

Need to drink a lot that night to forget this season.

Not enough alcohol available for that. :D