• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok, so what you’re saying is that unlike the best receivers in the league, none of them have proven right out of the gate that they are surefire WR2s.   And that’s supposed to have practical value....... how?
    • The legend of Quan Bray cannot be erased..........
    • DK will be drafted before our pick. This guy is an athletic freak. I see him more as a work out warrior but yet he has drive to get better. He wants to be the next Julio and he knows it will take hard work for that. If he has the football drive to constantly get better than yes he will be solid. I don’t know how his interviews have went but I see him going top 15.    For the the record I want AJ Brown because he has everything we need. 
    • This is not really true though... a lot of people were hyping Metcalf as a top end WR prospect way before the combine(Draft network had him in the top 10 in September)... hell even in this thread the prevailing sentiments are precisely the opposite of what you are suggesting -  because of his bad agility tests at the combine they don't want him and think he will bust.     I wrote about him here in November when he declared for the draft and I said at the time that he's the receiver that has the highest chance of becoming a good WR1 in the league from this class and that I'd love to have him in the 20s. IMO he has clearcut WR1 traits. Even PFF who don't love his tape still have him as the best prospect in this class at the position, again because of his ridiculous traits.   Different receivers win in different ways in the league. Not everyone is an agility god and not everyone is a speed demon. Sure, it would have been nice if he had Julio Jones' agility but then we wouldn't be talking about him at 26, but rather in the top 5 of the draft. Just like pretty much every other prospect he, too, can bust, but lets not pretend that Metcalf is a media creation. He has very obvious top end traits that can be seen on tape.  
    • I read somewhere recently where Lawrence was suspended two games during the season and failed a "test' of some sort.  At 340 pounds, the last thing I'd want is someone who had a lazy streak, so I'm cooling away from Lawrence in the first round, maybe all together.
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 1,220

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 2,729

• BOTT

BOTT 11,951

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 0

Rookie
    • BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792 1,218