Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-3) at Pittsburgh (12-17-17)

oldunclemark

4:25 ST,,...Jim Nantz, 'MotorMouth Tony' Romo and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

Mid 30s and cold in Heinz Field in Pittsburgh...over-under at 53.5

Grandpa superstar 'Shady' Tom Brady (324 of 481, 3,865 yards, 27 TDs.  6 INTs) heads into a pivotal game in the AFC with 'Outlaw' Rob Gronkowski (55 catches, 849 yards) back off suspension.

NE has only 1,500 rushing yards but look for them to try to bust up the injury depleted Steelers at the line of scrimmage before he lights up the perennially soft Pittsburgh secondary.

The Pittsburgh law firm of 'Ben Brown and Bell' will be looking to impeach New England s defense with an all-out assault.

Big Ben Rothlisberger (318 of 502, 3.744 yards, 24 TDs and 13 INTs). who threw for 500 yards last week,  has to get the ball to WR Antonio Brown (99 catches, 1,509 yards) but he also has to spare 20 carries for LeVeon Bell (283 carries, 1,105 yards)

;

New England (10-3) has to win to be the top seed in the AFC. Pitt (11-2) clinches the top spot with a win.

Jacksonville (9-4) mathematically could catch NE but nobody takes Jacksonville seriously when it comes to winning the AFC.

Pittsburgh was eliminated fromt eh post-season by New England last year and this is the rematch. I don't think they match up.

The Steelers cant rush Brady hard enough and they don't have the man-to-man coverage boys

I'd take NE and the under..Steelers come up weak in the game of the week

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of the year right here, who ever wins will probably get HFA throughout. Man I hate both of these teams. These 2 teams have prevented the Colts from many more SB appearances in our Indianapolis history. I am still mad about 1995 losing to Pitt in that AFC Title Game - that was Harbaugh's year. The Patriots were Peyton's biggest rival and I am just tired of them winning every year. Luck would've been in the SB (2014) had it not been for them as well. I want Pitt to win but I don't see it. I see a high scoring game here where Pitt hangs tough but I say the Pats win 34-27.

Steelers will be like "OMG it's the Patriots, quick, let's forget everything we know about football and shrivel up!"

Plus, I have Big Ben and Bell today in my fantasy team, if I win, I go to the Super Bowl, but I'm sure the Patriots will make both of them look like 5th stringers.

Patriots win this game without having to lay a finger on it.

2 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I'm hoping Pittsburgh wins this game. because I'm tired of the Patriots always having #1 seed. Besides, I like watching Le'Veon Bell  and Antonio Brown play, unless they're facing the Colts. 

and if the pats lose and the jags win out. Then the jags would be the second seed possibly. 

1 hour ago, buffalo34 said:

Steelers will be like "OMG it's the Patriots, quick, let's forget everything we know about football and shrivel up!"

Plus, I have Big Ben and Bell today in my fantasy team, if I win, I go to the Super Bowl, but I'm sure the Patriots will make both of them look like 5th stringers.

Patriots win this game without having to lay a finger on it.

i am playin for the right to go to the championship. ive won 5 in a row.. but the guy I'm playing has brady and gronk... and the Kansas city Hunts :(.. i think i'm as screwed as the Steelers.. 

NO.

Steelers get the ball first.

Game over.

Patriots win.

The Patriots will stop the Steelers on their opening drive, storm down the field for an easy TD, and take control and the crowd out of this game.

Not to mention, the Patriots will score to end the 1st half, score to start the 2nd half, and put this game away by then.

#1 seed race over.

Thanks for a wonderful season.