Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Color Rush unis

IinD

I liked the uni's for a change of pace, but I wasn't thrilled with the camera angle.

It would have been fine once in a while, and for replays, but it wore off of me quick with, pretty much, the whole game from those angles. Maybe I'd just need to get used to it, but found it annoying last night.

56 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

Was the jersey any different? It looked the exact same to me?

The font is slightly different and the cut of the jersey is different (e.g., no full "necklace" collar). However, I did notice a couple players, one being Frank Gore, who were wearing the standard non color rush uniform.

20 hours ago, jimmy g said:

I've followed the Colts since the 1950s, so i like the classic unis.  But, if they changed, I'd vote for keeping the same home one, changing to white shirts, blue pants, blue helmets on the road.  Maybe even on the blue helmet, adding a SMU type pony in white.  Not the 1950s blue helmet tho....

I think the away jerseys are the best in sports.  Just White with a little blue.  I'm not sure if the color rush was that inverted but i liked them.  

18 hours ago, ColtsSouljah said:

The font is slightly different and the cut of the jersey is different (e.g., no full "necklace" collar). However, I did notice a couple players, one being Frank Gore, who were wearing the standard non color rush uniform.

Gotcha! I think I dig the font better on the color rush uniforms. Not significantly different but it's a change that I like.

I have to say, and i'm surprised, that the color rush is REALLY growing on me.  To thevpoint i think it should be our new home uni. I may add white stripes on socks and maybe a blue facemask:  

HOWEVER, dont mess with the road whites! (Can keep blue facemask tho)

ive been watching the bronco game again and im really liking it.

im also thinking it helps our DBs "disappear" against the LOS walls.  I bet INTs go up.