• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I cant believe this

More of the same it seems.  Good...thought we might actually win this one.  This was circled on my calendar as a "must lose" game.  lol   Ballard should have some good ammo to approach this upcoming off-season.

4 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

This team is soooo bad. Brisett is not the answer either. I seriously wonder how much worse tolzein would of been. 

Brissett is probably one of the best back ups in the NFL. I don't understand the constant complaining about him. Yes hes clearly not an Andrew Luck type but he is great to have for a back up.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah when you are facing Jacoby Whitehurst he should be licking his chops.

Heck Joe Nobody beat us last week.  I tremble in fear against the scrub QBs of this league every week as a Colts fan. 

I wonder how Scott Tolzien would look against the Colts if he played for another team.  lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah that is a different view, viewing from the endzone is different compared to having 50 yard line or so tickets lol. Just going to a game is great regardless in reality. I have been to a few games sitting right behind the endzone, I didn't mind it at all  
    • BTW.  Last ST's we had were section 129.  Row 20ish    4 seats on the isle.      I learned to watch the game from the end zone.  And I'll never see a game differently from here on out.   Dad always said watch the line. ,from there you'll know the play   Maybe one day I'll share who my dad is.  Right now he says no. HAHA         
    • Why do you think I gave the confused face - Wentz isn't as athletic or as smart as Luck was and he isn't nowhere near Peyton's intelligence when it comes to reading defenses.  
    • Um you do realize Andrew went to Stanford right? Not exactly an easy school to get into. Not to mention Peyton was notorious for his computer-like mind
    • I agree 100%.   I hope he makes it.   I liked him WAY before they drafted him.  I was shocked they got him in the 4th.    Kid could be ver very good.   I'm rooting for him for sure 
  • Members

• K-148

K-148 61

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,282

• Shepman

Shepman 139

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,205

• stitches

stitches 8,000

• BluesGirl