• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I cant believe this

More of the same it seems.  Good...thought we might actually win this one.  This was circled on my calendar as a "must lose" game.  lol   Ballard should have some good ammo to approach this upcoming off-season.

4 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

This team is soooo bad. Brisett is not the answer either. I seriously wonder how much worse tolzein would of been. 

Brissett is probably one of the best back ups in the NFL. I don't understand the constant complaining about him. Yes hes clearly not an Andrew Luck type but he is great to have for a back up.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah when you are facing Jacoby Whitehurst he should be licking his chops.

Heck Joe Nobody beat us last week.  I tremble in fear against the scrub QBs of this league every week as a Colts fan. 

I wonder how Scott Tolzien would look against the Colts if he played for another team.  lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think so. The offense should be gelled and peaking. Or young players should be developed and our stars still in their prime... Barring any major injuries of course.      Obviously though it's still a stretch to think they could match a few of the great years we had with Peyton. 
    • I think we’ll be able to afford a serviceable backup QB while still addressing those other positions.  Keep in mind that at least several of them are likely to be the focus of the draft.  So they will be cap friendly.   But we need to have a backup QB who can play.    Wentz isn’t exactly Cal Ripken, Jr.
    • Wentz is injury prone - thus the whole 70-75% of the snaps thing.   We need a backup QB who is genuinely ready to step on the field when called upon.  If they have that confidence in Eason, that’s fine.  That would be the best situation.  But if they don’t, then I’d advocate using some of our cap space to sign a cheaper vet.  I wouldn’t be very confident in “another rookie” we just “found.”  And, in all likelihood, we’re not going to be drafting one...we have some critical needs to fill.
    • For me its the 1968 team, back then when the Colts came to Boston they where going back to Baltimore with a W.. 
  • Members

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • MFT5

MFT5 227

• PureLuck

PureLuck 156

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,323

• The Brazilian Ninja

The Brazilian Ninja 91