Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Malakai432 said:

JB can throw a good deep ball which of late hasn't happened for whatever reason (holding the ball to long, WRs not getting open, OL sucking, pressure, play calling, ect lol).  Maybe they should try one here. 

Since When? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Since When? 

 

He's chucked some good ones throughout the season.  Especially earlier on in the year, I remember some very fine long bombs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Since When? 

You realize he leads the league in touchdown passes of 60 +yards right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reidm said:

You realize he leads the league in touchdown passes of 60 +yards right

Because that's the stat we should count on...he also has a lot of downfield interceptions.  Sorry, you can have that stat, but outside 10 yards, he's not very good.

 

He needs a jailbreak play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Because that's the stat we should count on...he also has a lot of downfield interceptions.  Sorry, you can have that stat, but outside 10 yards, he's not very good.

 

He needs a jailbreak play.

 

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/21/indianapolis-colts-brissett-deep-passer-rating-pro-football-focus/

 

It's not a stat we can count on, but it's a stat that hasn't showed up as of late.  There's sure as S$$$ no reason not to try a deep ball when he IS a good deep passer.  The guy has an arm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quincy Wilson needs some serious conditioning, being outrun by Thomas. Could be because it’s his first experience in a Thursday game, but still. The Broncos played Sunday too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

Quincy Wilson needs some serious conditioning, being outrun by Thomas. Could be because it’s his first experience in a Thursday game, but still. The Broncos played Sunday too. 

Broncos didnt play in 6 inches of snow..all of our regulars may tire in the second half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilson gives up 6 completions on 7 targets.  He has a ways to go.  Can Brissett sustain drives in the second half and score?  He has to move the team.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

 

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/21/indianapolis-colts-brissett-deep-passer-rating-pro-football-focus/

 

It's not a stat we can count on, but it's a stat that hasn't showed up as of late.  There's sure as S$$$ no reason not to try a deep ball when he IS a good deep passer.  The guy has an arm. 

But like I said, he needs a jailbreak type of play when after it's broken down, guys are working  up field. Just because he last long enough to get the ball downfield doesn't make him a good QB given how often he is sacked holding the ball too long. I dunno, I'm jaded watching the guy. Whatever his deep pass QB rating is, it doesn't justify his being on the field in my eyes. I know he's a backup, but he's not a guy that really wins you games. His deep ball is nowhere to be found it seems late in games when we need a long drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jules said:

We have a whole half of fun and injuries yet to look forward to.

Can't wait...

 

Plus add in some vintage Brock to beat us at the end...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IinD said:

Can't wait...

 

Plus add in some vintage Brock to beat us at the end...

 

Yeah thats why I am not too confident yet we win this game. Brock could morph into Brock Brady later.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

But like I said, he needs a jailbreak type of play when after it's broken down, guys are working  up field. Just because he last long enough to get the ball downfield doesn't make him a good QB given how often he is sacked holding the ball too long. I dunno, I'm jaded watching the guy. Whatever his deep pass QB rating is, it doesn't justify his being on the field in my eyes. I know he's a backup, but he's not a guy that really wins you games. His deep ball is nowhere to be found it seems late in games when we need a long drive.


Ohhh yeah believe me he pi&&&&&es me off all the time.  He's got a monumental task though playing behind this OL haha .   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brock kinda does suck........so how come we can't get him off the field?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy to see who the officials have money on tonight.  The Denver guy pushes the Colt down to the ground waaaaaaay after the play is over right in front of everyone.......no flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • They have a replacement in Okafor for Davis. Both him and Randle played well down the stretch while Davis was out. Randle is a guy I would potentially look at as well. With NO obviously going after Zion, Randle has already turned down his player option and is a FA. If Thad turns is no longer and option, I think Randle would be a good fill in at PF for the Pacers. 24 years old and averaged 21 and 9 playing off the bench half of the year last year.    It would be nice to unload McDermitt's contract and put that extra 7.5M/yr elsewhere.    As I said earlier in the thread, we have quite a few holes to fill on a capped budget and I wouldn't be surprised if some of these guys (Thad, Bogy, CJ) decline offers from the Pacers and move on. 
    • I think you will see another WR drafted....or a TE. Funchess will likely be gone...Hilton is a year older. Even if Cain and Campbell are both what they hoped for...there is still room to develop another Day Two pick at the position. We will see though.
    • Agree. It's just the logic that gets me. It's wishful thinking (or homerism) to think that Foles doesn't impvoe a Blake Bortles-led offense.   And had Luck not come back healthy...I would bet there is a pretty decent chance that Foles is a Colt. But I am grateful that he did.
    • Interesting. The Colts are #1...but the LAR are #2. Two distinct roster building styles.   I think SF gets a bit slighted here. They have a great HC and a young QB who was lighting it up before getting hurt. He should be able to return just fine...and they have a ton of young talent and cap space.   Honestly, NO has a lot of young talent..but an older QB.   "Set up for the future" doesn't really mean as much in the NFL as it does other sports...unless you are Patriots (and the future doesn't really seem to matter). But it's a better place to be than not.
    • i don't get the Foles hate..... I think Brissett is a decent QB and deserves a chance, but I'm not afraid of letting him go.
  • Members

    • BPindy

      BPindy 375

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Calmack

      Calmack 353

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Jared Cisneros

      Jared Cisneros 4,039

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ColtsLegacy

      ColtsLegacy 3,881

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Caffrey

      Caffrey 75

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • C0LT5

      C0LT5 100

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DerekDiggler

      DerekDiggler 140

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • compuls1v3

      compuls1v3 187

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • wig

      wig 881

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • our_dbs_rock

      our_dbs_rock 819

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...