Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Just now, Malakai432 said:

JB can throw a good deep ball which of late hasn't happened for whatever reason (holding the ball to long, WRs not getting open, OL sucking, pressure, play calling, ect lol).  Maybe they should try one here. 

Since When? 

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Since When? 

He's chucked some good ones throughout the season.  Especially earlier on in the year, I remember some very fine long bombs.  

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Since When? 

You realize he leads the league in touchdown passes of 60 +yards right

2 minutes ago, Reidm said:

You realize he leads the league in touchdown passes of 60 +yards right

Because that's the stat we should count on...he also has a lot of downfield interceptions.  Sorry, you can have that stat, but outside 10 yards, he's not very good.

He needs a jailbreak play.

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Because that's the stat we should count on...he also has a lot of downfield interceptions.  Sorry, you can have that stat, but outside 10 yards, he's not very good.

He needs a jailbreak play.

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/21/indianapolis-colts-brissett-deep-passer-rating-pro-football-focus/

It's not a stat we can count on, but it's a stat that hasn't showed up as of late.  There's sure as S$$$ no reason not to try a deep ball when he IS a good deep passer.  The guy has an arm. 

Quincy Wilson needs some serious conditioning, being outrun by Thomas. Could be because it’s his first experience in a Thursday game, but still. The Broncos played Sunday too. 

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

Quincy Wilson needs some serious conditioning, being outrun by Thomas. Could be because it’s his first experience in a Thursday game, but still. The Broncos played Sunday too. 

Broncos didnt play in 6 inches of snow..all of our regulars may tire in the second half

Wilson gives up 6 completions on 7 targets.  He has a ways to go.  Can Brissett sustain drives in the second half and score?  He has to move the team.  

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/21/indianapolis-colts-brissett-deep-passer-rating-pro-football-focus/

It's not a stat we can count on, but it's a stat that hasn't showed up as of late.  There's sure as S$$$ no reason not to try a deep ball when he IS a good deep passer.  The guy has an arm. 

But like I said, he needs a jailbreak type of play when after it's broken down, guys are working  up field. Just because he last long enough to get the ball downfield doesn't make him a good QB given how often he is sacked holding the ball too long. I dunno, I'm jaded watching the guy. Whatever his deep pass QB rating is, it doesn't justify his being on the field in my eyes. I know he's a backup, but he's not a guy that really wins you games. His deep ball is nowhere to be found it seems late in games when we need a long drive.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

We have a whole half of fun and injuries yet to look forward to.

Can't wait...

Plus add in some vintage Brock to beat us at the end...

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Can't wait...

Plus add in some vintage Brock to beat us at the end...

Yeah thats why I am not too confident yet we win this game. Brock could morph into Brock Brady later.......

10 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

But like I said, he needs a jailbreak type of play when after it's broken down, guys are working  up field. Just because he last long enough to get the ball downfield doesn't make him a good QB given how often he is sacked holding the ball too long. I dunno, I'm jaded watching the guy. Whatever his deep pass QB rating is, it doesn't justify his being on the field in my eyes. I know he's a backup, but he's not a guy that really wins you games. His deep ball is nowhere to be found it seems late in games when we need a long drive.

Ohhh yeah believe me he pi&&&&&es me off all the time.  He's got a monumental task though playing behind this OL haha .   

Brock kinda does suck........so how come we can't get him off the field?

Easy to see who the officials have money on tonight.  The Denver guy pushes the Colt down to the ground waaaaaaay after the play is over right in front of everyone.......no flag.