Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Chucky might have to start playing people out of the stands with the rate of injuries tonight.

It seems to me that Jacoby has increased the speed of his release. He's been quick tonight, barely any hesitation. 

Much improved.

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

He saves his heroics for late in the game vs. the Colts.

Yep. He will stink all game and then throw a hailmary in triple coverage for the victory!

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did haha 

I bet he wishes he played us every week.

2 minutes ago, legend300 said:

Seriously, how does that happen.  

In zone coverage...facing the play..somebody has to see him and he;s really slow

Just now, oldunclemark said:

In zone coverage...facing the play..somebody has to see him and he;s really slow

It was Cover 2 Man, which is why the middle of the field was open.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brock Vick just ran it in from 18 for a TD!

Brock loves to play the Colts. Which is why I don't know how our AFC South rivals let him out of the division.

JB can throw a good deep ball which of late hasn't happened for whatever reason (holding the ball to long, WRs not getting open, OL sucking, pressure, play calling, ect lol).  Maybe they should try one here. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Personally, I don’t think he did much of anything that warrants suspension. All he might have done was punish his kid, and if that’s illegal, the world is getting too soft. However, it’s just things that have happened in the past that make me second guess everything, so personally I would have handed out a suspension just so I wouldn’t get complaints and everything from people about how this case is “no better than Zeke’s”. It’s more about keeping the public happy, though I think the entirety of this thing is a joke and parents spanking their child isn’t something that should mean suspension. 
    • Actually it says "it is believed" that we did. He also believes we haven't spent squat and have MOST of our Cap $$$ still available. NOT!
    • Due diligence.  Kick the tires on anything you can and maybe you catch lightning in a bottle. 
    • Mack got $90M gtd...I can't see Clowney getting close to that. I think it would probably be ~$60-65M...which is what Lawrence and Clark both got...and maybe not even that much.    It's not my money...but I would do it. The Colts have the money...and I don't think the Colts will find a better player to add to the team in FA...Clowney is a 3x consecutive Pro Bowler with double digit sack upside...heading into his prime...whose skill sets fits perfectly into a position where they have a long-term need.    To put it another way...I would much rather give Clowney a deal and add him to this team to try and win a Super Bowl...than spend that cash on extending guys 1-2 years before they are due. The Colts have a nice 3-4 year window where they can be a lot more aggressive.   Signing someone like Clowney will make a dent...but it won't hurt them long-term. There is a very good chance this team will have left upwards of $80M on the table over this four-year period. Right now, they have to spend $44M in cash next offseason just to get 89% (using OTC and estimating a $10M increase for the salary cap). They will make that up for sure (in FA and extensions)...but they have the flexibility to commit to a player like Clowney. I get being lean during those first two years...but not now.   The key for me would be the draft capital. If it's only one of those 2nds...I am very intrigued. 
    • You can't believe everything you hear. He's perhaps just testing out market value
  • Members

• NorthernBlue

NorthernBlue 2,987

• BPindy

BPindy 376

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie
    • SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 6,872

Moderators
    • CR91