Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Chucky might have to start playing people out of the stands with the rate of injuries tonight.

It seems to me that Jacoby has increased the speed of his release. He's been quick tonight, barely any hesitation. 

Much improved.

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

He saves his heroics for late in the game vs. the Colts.

Yep. He will stink all game and then throw a hailmary in triple coverage for the victory!

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did haha 

I bet he wishes he played us every week.

2 minutes ago, legend300 said:

Seriously, how does that happen.  

In zone coverage...facing the play..somebody has to see him and he;s really slow

Just now, oldunclemark said:

In zone coverage...facing the play..somebody has to see him and he;s really slow

It was Cover 2 Man, which is why the middle of the field was open.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brock Vick just ran it in from 18 for a TD!

Brock loves to play the Colts. Which is why I don't know how our AFC South rivals let him out of the division.

JB can throw a good deep ball which of late hasn't happened for whatever reason (holding the ball to long, WRs not getting open, OL sucking, pressure, play calling, ect lol).  Maybe they should try one here. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion, however, Dungy himself has stated he brought that defense from the 1975 or 1976 playbook.....
    • then why does madden also include attributes such as run blocking power, pass blocking power, run blocking footwork, pass blocking footwork, impact blocking, etc?
    • qbs and rbs have tangible abilities yu can see throughout a game (speed, throw power, accuracy, elusiveness)   Mahomes had one of the best seasons All Time and Barkely literally does everything yu can do as a rb as good or better than his piers. yu can see it, it flashes    Nelson is a guard, madden is skill position driven. it’s common sense. ppl don’t look en the trenches and say this lineman’s technique is AMAZING. yu want him rated highly bc he is a colt and yu want what yu see reflected i get it.    As a guard he has to consistently show he is improving and maintain his elite level. everything isn’t created equal why yu can’t grasp this fact idk
    • because there's a forum dedicated to gaming topics
    • It's not just about sacks, but hits, pressures, etc.. And these stats should be viewed by pass rush snaps to get a comparable pressures/snap value. So I trust my eyes, Clowney is ultra talented, but I have multiple "issues" with him. Compared to the others mentioned (tends to disappear for periods, even games, I'm not a big fan of his motor, his pass rush arsenal, etc. Again, I'm comparing him to the bests. Watch him - him exclusively, and all of his snaps - in a game, and watch Flowers. Or Clark. Imo you will see what I mean.)   We will see how the league values him, 'cause I think O'Brien does not want to keep him. So he'll be available, probably sooner than later.   My bet: no one will give a 1st + 2nd for Clowney, and he won't get the deal Clark (or Flowers) got in Kansas City (assuming he gets traded and extended this season, 'cause next year's market may skyrocket again, that's unpredictable).
  • Members