Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Me, too

Yeah LOL been watching the Lakers get 2's while the Cavs get 3's. lmao Jesus this is insane.......

Brandon Williams TE..not a major hit on the head. He just dropped.

Just now, IinD said:

Brandon Williams TE..not a major hit on the head. He just dropped.

Thanks.

Just now, kornstar said:

I’m at the game, what actually happened? No replays have been showed.

Brandon Williams took on a block, went head to head and he must’ve been hit just right to hurt him. No malicious or purposeful hit. 

We're winning......they're bad/.........its okay to say what you see

agreed glad to see our guys playing hard as the have a lot this season but this is nothing new we play hard then slow down and coach blows the game hopefully today is different but we wont be caught off guard if it happens again

2 minutes ago, kornstar said:

I’m at the game, what actually happened? No replays have been showed.

Wasn't much of a collision..but the way they're handling him is scary

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Helmet to helmet contact. It didn't look that hard but.......

when u have prior health problems it doesn't matter how hard the contact is

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Helmet to helmet contact. It didn't look that hard but.......

Yeah, you're right. I shouldnt say it did not look 'hard'   I dont know.

..any helmet to helmet can be very serious

1 minute ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Brandon Williams took on a block, went head to head and he must’ve been hit just right to hurt him. No malicious or purposeful hit. 

Thank you. Appreciated.

3 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

agreed glad to see our guys playing hard as the have a lot this season but this is nothing new we play hard then slow down and coach blows the game hopefully today is different but we wont be caught off guard if it happens again

I just think you can relax considering tonight's opponent.

You'll see

1 minute ago, lance_m8 said:

when u have prior health problems it doesn't matter how hard the contact is

I wasn't trivializing the injury. Just an observation. If you get hit just right it doesn't take much to cause an injury. I'm a guy with a 3 level spinal fusion so I understand the ramifications.

Just got home and turned the game on. Nice to see we're up!

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I just think you can relax considering tonight's opponent.

You'll see

Always relaxed when watching football but colts football relaxed isn't a thing 

Just now, lance_m8 said:

Always relaxed when watching football but colts football relaxed isn't a thing 

Sit back and enjoy this one

3rd and 9..they throw a 6-yard pass.....

That's Big Brock!

He saves his heroics for late in the game vs. the Colts.

Just now, Gramz said:

Just got home and turned the game on. Nice to see we're up!

If you shut it off now you'd be the big winner tonight haha

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I wasn't trivializing the injury. Just an observation. If you get hit just right it doesn't take much to cause an injury. I'm a guy with a 3 level spinal fusion so I understand the ramifications.

dang sounds crazy...yeah injuries are hard to tell didn't wentz throw a td pass after tearing his acl

Just now, MackAttack said:

Oh man that was a bad looking hit on gore

May as well go on IR like everyone else.