• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, oldunclemark said:

You have no idea, Flash......The NFL's worst offense

It's a battle between a 3-win team (Colts) and a 4-win team (Broncos). I'm not expecting much from either team, and I'm also not expecting a W for the Colts. If they do win, great. If not, no worries -- better draft position.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Go Colts! Up 7-0 so far. Lets make the people mad that want to pick 3rd woooohoooo :thmup:. As long as we pick in the Top 10 I am good with it which we will. I just want to read comments from a lot of people that will freak out if we win because we drop a couple of spots in the Draft order lmao 

Some people just wanna watch the world burn lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Really appreciate the thoughts - well thought out.  I'm always interested in hearing the mocks of others on this forum.  It always makes me identify how my assumptions are different than others here.   As far as yours goes, you seem to be willing to go with a pretty low investment to replace Costanzo.  But you're highly concerned about the CB situation.  I'm the exact opposite.  I think Ya-Sin and Marvell Tell are going to take steps forward this year, so I'm willing to add a boundary guy pretty late this year and let Rhodes go (Ballard doesn't like to buy high).  I personally like the idea of signing a low-cost swing tackle (Haeg, Roderick Johnson) as insurance, and then add a LT as our first pick in the draft.  I'd also expect trade-downs, though.  Like, trade down to the first part of the 2nd and target Dillon Radunz or Walker Little...
    • Chris went to 7 Pro bowls and was all pro 4 times in Indy.    Plus,   the ring was pretty bare when he went up.   I have no problem with AC going up BTW 
    • Are you serious?  Hinton was a 7 time Pro Bowler, 5 time All Pro.    Castonzo was a solid player, a solid player who got a little better with age.  AC was a good Colt, but should be replaceable with #21.
    • Well thought out mock. Some of the additions I am not the biggest fan of(Ertz), but I can see them happening so, can't really beef with it too much.    I would also prefer we didn't spend a R2 pick on a run stuffing DT after paying 2 DTs long-term big money last year.    Other than that - love Newsome pick up, love Christiansen at that spot in the draft. Like the Patrick Jones pick. Love Deatrich Wise at that money. Overall very solid mock. Good job. 
    • Braden Smith allowed 1 QB hit and 0 sacks in 2020 with Rivers as QB.    
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 8,051

• #12.

#12. 1,065

• funktacious2

funktacious2 396

• B~Town

B~Town 210

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 714

• jvan1973