Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Mack needs to be run outside the tackles.

He could've cut it outside to the left if AC didn't whiff. 

Just now, legend300 said:

Did the colts come to play tonight? 

They often start well and we know what happens. haha

But this is Denver, they don't score in bunches.

A good first drive. Jack Doyle's catch really helped set up that 3rd down touchdown run.

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

This is one of the weirdest games I've ever seen.  Color rush, skycam, silence, Denver and Indy.  

A little hard to watch from the high=back angle

I'm hoping they change the camera angles...this really is annoying to watch..

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

They often start well and we know what happens. haha

But this is Denver, they don't score in bunches.

Yeah and Denver's D could change this game really quick also.  Nice catch by Sanders, meh. . . 

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Simeian will throw the ball well to both teams

He's just feeling charitable tonight. 

The color-rush uniforms are an idea which should be discontinued...

League it to Oregon or BYU..

I'd much rather have throwback uniforms than the color mess

I'm actually liking the Colt's Uni's.  I'm surprised, but I really like them.

I do agree though, the high sky view is getting e a bit sea sick.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

The color-rush uniforms are an idea which should be discontinued...

League it to Oregon or BYU..

I'd much rather have throwback uniforms than the color mess

Throwback Thursday. 

Who the heck runs their creative department? 

Did Collinsworth say Siemian has been disciplined..not making that big mistake..??

He clearly has not watched Denver..or he's been drinking

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Did Collinsworth say Siemian has been disciplined..not making that big mistake..??

He clearly has not watched Denver..or he's been drinking

He's been drinking, I am since I am off work tonight. Have too, to watch these 2 teams play. CC probably has whiskey in his coffee :thmup:

Quincy Wilson getting tested. Good play at the goal line after giving up the big catch to D. Thomas.

Yeah. Denver is definitely trying their best to lose tonight.

Missed field goal, pick from Trevor, and now he's hurt holding his left wrist...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get the weird feeling some folks would love to see Philip Rivers fail so that they can gloat they were right. I for one am optimistic. Gotta roll with who we have and win games, that is all that matters!!!
    • Yes!  To paraphrase the late Al Davis - "Just PLAY baby!"
    • Watson is 1-2 in the playoffs...same as Luck after his first two trips...but Watson was much better on the field (8 INT vs 1 INT...for example).    It's rare for QBs at that age (outside of  Mahomes or Wilson) to immediately perform big and win big in the playoffs...Colts fans should know that...we saw it with both Luck and Peyton. This lack of playoff success (to date) is also an argument that I hear about Dak (and now Lamar) as well...just seems like a bit of a double standard.    And looking at Watson's stats in his first two playoff years...it compares favorably to just about anybody not named Mahomes. And he's still a few years from entering that prime age range of 28-32...where most of the great QBs peak and start winning big in the postseason. That's a scary thought...and I would take Watson in a heartbeat.   And we are just talking about the playoffs...Watson's regular season production has been fantastic.
    • I know we want to see the chemistry of Rivers with Reich/Sirianni but it would also be good to see some highlights of the 2018 season when he lit it up, he read blitzes well, made excellent red zone reads, moved in and around the pocket well, led his pass catchers well etc.. Guys, this is just 1 year removed from last season, I expect him to be good this year.      
    • I mean we’re pretty well seeing that in the NFL as well. The players want an answer and a plan, but they aren’t exactly committing to it the way that NBA players have, and they don’t seem particularly interested in collectively doing so, either.    And the league (NFL) has done very little other than shrug and say “we have time”. Now they are quickly running out of that time and they still don’t really have a plan. At least not anything that suggests any chance of success.    Football’s back was against the wall from the moment this started. It only takes less than 1/3 of the teams in the NFL to have more players than the entire NBA. The numbers coupled with the way the virus spreads is a perfect recipe for disaster.    Even if the NFL ripped off every aspect of the NBA’s bubble the outlook would still be pretty bleak.    And maybe the league knows that. Maybe that’s why they haven’t seemingly put any effort into figuring something out. They understand that with the current circumstances there’s just nothing they can really do to work around it. Obviously revenue is going to be down this season, and rather than just cancel and take a total loss the whole plan is to just squeeze out as many games as they can and get as much revenue as they can before the inevitable.    Football was dealt a losing hand in this pandemic and it doesn’t matter how many cards they draw, until this virus is treatable and/or preventable that’s just the way it is.   
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,377

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 69

• csmopar

csmopar 9,908

• buccolts

buccolts 4,476

• John Waylon

John Waylon 3,461

• Bolts2Colts