Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15,000 kms, 3 planes and a diversion to Fort Wayne at 7:30 last night and then a 2 hour cab ride after said plane was then cancelled to return last night and they scrambled to get us transport and it finally happened at around 12:30 this morning.

Got in at 2:30am this morning 40 hours after we left Sydney.

When we booked the trip we thought we’d be watching Luck but instead I’ve seen 2 completions from Brissett to Travis........

So they were never gonna win this game. Still glad i made the trip though.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

More like we should be in a good position to hopefully trade it for multiple picks to a desperate team longing to draft one of the over-rated QBs prospects. 

Or we take the biggest stud that isn't a QB.

I don't follow the draft though closely.

5 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Darnold or Rosen? You choose.

If Luck decides to retire or we have huge evidence by April he isn't making progress, I am good with either. I like Mayfield as well. Like we have chatted about before though, I think Luck will get back to 100%. I have to wait until April before I can really determine the situation. If Luck is healthy we can Draft a Great Pass Rusher at #3 possibly or the best O.Lineman in the Draft.

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I choose Luck, as that's who it will be anyway. There's no proof suggesting Luck won't be back next year. None. If you have any, feel free to show us.

Luck is going to play for a European NFL league year, start that rumor online. lmao 

Just now, IinD said:

Jacoby with another 100mph fastball. No touch whatsoever.

I think he is rattled too. He has had the crap pounded out of him this season. Kids a trooper. Leaves NE and his cushy job behind Brady and comes here to be beaten.