LucasOilStadium

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Because that's the stat we should count on...he also has a lot of downfield interceptions.  Sorry, you can have that stat, but outside 10 yards, he's not very good.

He needs a jailbreak play.

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/21/indianapolis-colts-brissett-deep-passer-rating-pro-football-focus/

It's not a stat we can count on, but it's a stat that hasn't showed up as of late.  There's sure as S$$$ no reason not to try a deep ball when he IS a good deep passer.  The guy has an arm. 

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/21/indianapolis-colts-brissett-deep-passer-rating-pro-football-focus/

It's not a stat we can count on, but it's a stat that hasn't showed up as of late.  There's sure as S$$$ no reason not to try a deep ball when he IS a good deep passer.  The guy has an arm. 

But like I said, he needs a jailbreak type of play when after it's broken down, guys are working  up field. Just because he last long enough to get the ball downfield doesn't make him a good QB given how often he is sacked holding the ball too long. I dunno, I'm jaded watching the guy. Whatever his deep pass QB rating is, it doesn't justify his being on the field in my eyes. I know he's a backup, but he's not a guy that really wins you games. His deep ball is nowhere to be found it seems late in games when we need a long drive.

10 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

But like I said, he needs a jailbreak type of play when after it's broken down, guys are working  up field. Just because he last long enough to get the ball downfield doesn't make him a good QB given how often he is sacked holding the ball too long. I dunno, I'm jaded watching the guy. Whatever his deep pass QB rating is, it doesn't justify his being on the field in my eyes. I know he's a backup, but he's not a guy that really wins you games. His deep ball is nowhere to be found it seems late in games when we need a long drive.

Ohhh yeah believe me he pi&&&&&es me off all the time.  He's got a monumental task though playing behind this OL haha .