Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Willis had one good game. 
    • I don't think it's even debatable who had the better field vision and who was better at reads/progressions. Luck was skilled at those things coming out of college. Sure he threw some INTs, but so does just about everybody that regularly goes down field. INTs also happen a lot when playing from behind, which Luck did a lot during the Grigson era.
    • He shouldn’t. Did he do anything wrong? No. But neither did Alex Smith, Drew Bledsoe, etc...   We need to see what we really have in Willis. He’s made some impressive plays up until this point, but is he a true difference maker? I hear Grant Delpit is dropping on a lot of boards and even after that there is some goood SS talent. Willis needs to show that the Colts don’t need to draft another safety early.
    • Nope, it didn't. What he needed was the opposing QB to be hobbled, the 2 best WRs to be out, their OL to be banged up, 3 of 4 DL to be out, and 4 of the front 7!. That would have really helped Luck.
    • I expect to see some turnover at the end of the season, if not trades before. I can see them thinning out some position groups (OL, DL, WR, RB). Overall, they've got plenty of fat if they want to cut.    TE specifically, I can see them dropping Stocker who is 31, not performing near as well has Hooper, and saving ~3M.   On Beasley, his stats have been going south since his big year in 2016. He's on pace to do a little better than 2018, but still, he's far from the same guy who had 15ish sacks in 2016. He had 5ish the last two years.   I wouldn't be shocked to see them move away from Freeman (RB) in the next couple years, who is having a very mediocre season. They'll take a hit with the guarantees, but 3.5ish ypc isn't cutting it for the money they are paying him. 
  • Members