Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Moronic. the people who did this were contractors who aren’t even affiliated with football operations.  They were working on a documentary. Had nothing to do with cheating in the slightest.  How you don’t all know that, I have no idea, but it’s readily apparent.
    • Yep. Images of Levon Bell tweeting about wanting to come to Colts come to mind.  
    • 32 TD / 6 INTs is not getting away with poor throws.  You don't luck your into being considered by NFL teams in the draft.   Com'on...     Now about the you're overall view on Love and being a guy that elevates the team around him.  This is a true concept to an extent.  But any QB, at least at the collegiate level can only do so much.  He can't make the line block for him and he can't make receivers get open.  Yet that's what he was forced to work with last year.  As time goes along, more and more NFL evaluators are saying this.  Well, first tehy say that you have to view each interception independently from the others if you're going to understand how/why it was intercepted.  Then they say that Love was having to compensate for poor separation by his receivers and forcing a lot fo throws.  So it's, throw it if he's open, but if he's not, make a play.  Now you throw in the game sitaution of being down 28 with 10 minutes in the 4th quarter.  Can't take the sack, running wastes too much time...make a play.     So yeah, on some level, I look at Love and, yeah, he threw the interception.  His fault.  But your characterization of Love is just not a fair one, because it's impossible to be able to judge that because we can't see the whole field (assuming you watched any film in the first place, and if you didn't, you shouldn't even be making this opinion).  But even if it's not wholly wrong, it's also not wholly correct.  We can disagree whether he's a 1st round talent, that's fair.
    • All the TE buzz is from analysts/talking-heads, not Claypool. He said in one of the interviews he's a WR but will help the team out however he can on both O and STs.   He was already 230 at the end of the season (you lose weight as the season goes on), so chances are, he was 235 or more going into the fall last year. Rumor is he's been prepping with trainers for 2+ months for the combine, which I'm sure included a ton of strength training to put back on the muscle weight lost during the season.    His 40, as well as his 10 and 20 yard split times dispelled the "build up speed" concerns. Doesn't look like he did the cone or shuttle, so lateral concerns remain.
    • You're ignoring how many times he got into trouble on other teams. Both Frank and Chris has stated this team is his last chance. The narrow sightedness of the anti Kelly camp is a bit uncalled for. I dont want to see Kelly as the franchise QB. I want to see how good he actually is. If he wasnt any good he wouldnt be on the team at all. Give me an actual reason we shouldn't see how good he is beyond because "if he was good he wouldnt have passed waivers". Why is he even on this team? If hes not good? Why? 
  • Members

• Khoops

Khoops 0

Rookie
    • Dogg63

Dogg63 208

• stitches

stitches 7,533

• Flash7

Flash7 2,574

• That Guy

That Guy 838