• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Yes but how exciting is this?

I like this.  When one of these teams scores, it is going to matter (in terms of winning/losing the game).  I agree that it is not very exciting, but just because I don't really care who wins since this season is lost.  If the Colts were still battling for a playoff spot, though, I would be glued to every play.  I wouldn't want every game to be like this, but I like the occasional bad-weather game.  The variability keeps things interesting.

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I feel you.  I just hope no one gets injured out there. Tough to make those cuts on ice.

You have to play smart and not try to cut in these conditions.  Run downhill.  You have to change the way you play.  It becomes more of a power play.  You can't go out there and try to play like you're playing in perfect conditions.

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

I like this.  When one of these teams scores, it is going to matter (in terms of winning/losing the game).  I agree that it is not very exciting, but just because I don't really care who wins since this season is lost.  If the Colts were still battling for a playoff spot, though, I would be glued to every play.  I wouldn't want every game to be like this, but I like the occasional bad-weather game.  The variability keeps things interesting.

Yes...think of it as a rough game of soccer.  We might just yell GOOOOOAAAAL! if the Colts cross the pylons today.  lol