LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

12 minutes ago, legend300 said:

Told my buddy I would like to go to a game like this game ONE time.

I love bad-weather games.  Wish I could watch this one.  Better yet, wish I had bit the bullet and driven to Buffalo this weekend.

I can't see the game (I have Vikes/Panthers and Bucs/Lions games).  Are we running 22 personnel?   Jumbo sets?

Are they running between the tackles > 80% of the calls?  Wonde rif they will try a P.A. fake at some point... if it can be seen.  LOL

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I love bad-weather games.  Wish I could watch this one.  Better yet, wish I had bit the bullet and driven to Buffalo this weekend.

It’s amazing right now. A real old school game going on. Players look like they’re having fun too.

10 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

this game will be over at 3:00 lol

...with overtime.

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

With Peterman starting, I'm worried the Colts may win this game. I want the Colts to stay where they are in the draft order.

So why pay it any attention ?I'm not getting this mindset , hoping the team losses . Draft picks aren't guaranteed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Yeti vs abominable snowman... who ya got?

The Bumble... until Hermey shows up.  LOL!

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

So why pay it any attention ?I'm not getting this mindset , hoping the team losses . Draft picks aren't guaranteed. 

if winning a game or two ruins our draft, then ballard will be a miserable failure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

if winning a game or two ruins our draft, then ballard will be a miserable failure

Exactly . Who that has ever played a sport competitively goes out to lose no matter what the record? 

1 minute ago, Farns01 said:

This game could end as an overtime tie 0-0

When was the last time that actually happened?

18 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Holy @&$)! I can hardly even see the players through all the snow! haha 

Fun stuff though. 

Makes for quite a visually stunning scene.  Colts looking all vintage in the snow against an old AFC East rival. Cue up the NFL Films soundtrack. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Of course nothing is guaranteed, but with a potential top 5 pick the Colts would have a really good chance to find a day 1 impact player.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Buffalo is 3/5 on 3rd down so far.  Given the circumstances today, what does that say about our defense?

nothing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

With Peterman starting, I'm worried the Colts may win this game. I want the Colts to stay where they are in the draft order.

I agree I'm hoping shady can get it going and kill us with the run game in this weather 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I dont think it has ever happened...

I'm sure it has happened at some point.  The history of the NFL is too long with too many really bad games in the past.  Maybe not since they started playing OT.

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

I'm sure it has happened at some point.  The history of the NFL is too long with too many really bad games in the past.  Maybe not since they started playing OT.

There has never been an overtime game that ended in a scoreless tie...That's what the question was..

Before overtime..many many games ended in ties

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Regardless of today's result.  I will not rag on our boys today.  I actually feel sorry for them having to play out there.  lol

I want to win it...It would mean a lot for the effort we keep putting out.I'd like to see Frank Gore score the game's only TD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

There has never been an overtime game that ended in a scoreless tie...That's what the question was..

Before overtime..many many games ended in ties

You're right.  OT was specified.  My bad.