Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Andrew Luck Discussions (merge) The Dark Mystery of Andrew Luck

King Colt

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is NO dark mystery surrounding Andrew Luck other than will he ever come back healthy.

There is NOTHIG new to report yet.      And there likely won't be anything new to report until after the season.    That would be January,  about a month from now.

There is no conspiracy going around.  

Luck went to Europe to get treatment.     I'm sure he's also getting rehab and therapy.     Now he needs time to see if it all works.       

When there is something new to report it will either come from Andrew Luck himself,  or from Chris Ballard.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

$140,000,000 contract and why not share about the the most important player in this nonsense franchise owned by a dork owner that said he would be ready to go in September 2017.

Salary doesn't matter,  no matter how high or how low.

There's nothing new to share.     When there is,  THEN they will share.

Otherwise,  nothing has changed from the last time you started up with your conspiracy theory nonsense.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Salary doesn't matter,  no matter how high or how low.

There's nothing new to share.     When there is,  THEN they will share.

Otherwise,  nothing has changed from the last time you started up with your conspiracy theory nonsense.

The only nonsense here is your takes.

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because it's his information.    His body.    He's entitled to all the privacy he wants.

The only person making an issue out of this week after week after week..........    is you.

"The only person"? Really? Do you check what you post ever?

Just now, King Colt said:

My takes are filled with facts.

Yours are filled with opinions.

And if you haven't noticed --- and you haven't --- your opinons are typically not well received here.      I don't have to respond to you for there to be a flood of negative responses to your posts.      You bring that on yourself.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

And if you haven't noticed --- and you haven't --- your opinons are typically not well received here.      I don't have to respond to you for there to be a flood of negative responses to your posts.      You bring that on yourself.

Buy a compass

9 minutes ago, King Colt said:

YOU'RE the person who makes the biggest stink about Luck.     You've been beating this dead horse for months.

I tell everyone what I'm telling you in this thread.     To wait and see how this plays out.

And I've been doing that all year long.    

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

Ever heard of Caps Lock

Why not?

Brilliant Holmes!

$140,000,000 contract and why not share about the the most important player in this nonsense franchise owned by a dork owner that said he would be ready to go in September 2017.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

When you chose the spotlight expect it to never turn off even after death.

40 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Or clowns that are......well, clowns.

23 minutes ago, King Colt said:

21 minutes ago, King Colt said:

20 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Buy a compass

It's comments like these that make what you have to say irrelevant and immaterial.

Sure, Luck does not have any obligation to say anything.  I just think it's smart to reassure "fans".  Luck should be smart enough to realize that.  So maybe it's bad

So how do you reassure fans? Do you say he is great and he will be ready by August. Tried to do that without complete assurance and management got crucified and still are getting crucified. Do you say he will never pay again? Point is no one knows for certain when and if he will be back and they are best not to speculate as some people take that as gospel and use it against them if they are not spot on. They are best to keep their mouths shut till they are 100% sure one way or another.

5 hours ago, King Colt said:

Why not?

Other than the whole doctor-patient confidentialiy thing? Luck is an introverted dude. He doesnt like being the center of attention, epecially when he isnt even playing. He doesnt even really like talking with the media. He's not the typical young person that needs to snapchat what he eats for breakfast everyday. He values his privacy and good for him.

1 hour ago, hoosierhawk said:

Sure, Luck does not have any obligation to say anything.  I just think it's smart to reassure "fans".  Luck should be smart enough to realize that.  So maybe it's bad

So how do you reassure fans? Do you say he is great and he will be ready by August. Tried to do that without complete assurance and management got crucified and still are getting crucified. Do you say he will never pay again? Point is no one knows for certain when and if he will be back and they are best not to speculate as some people take that as gospel and use it against them if they are not spot on. They are best to keep their mouths shut till they are 100% sure one way or another.

Ballard has already said that they'll make Luck talk at the end of the season. So patience is needed from Colts fans. 

I know a lot of people get annoyed seeing the fire chuck threads after a loss but I think many posters myself included, use this forum as a form of therapy and a way to vent their anger. In the long run we are all helpless pedestrians who have no control over how the team does, I guess it just makes some people feel better to have a place to vent their frustrations. If this isn't the place I don't know of anywhere that is better. 

10 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

Yah you are totally correct. I asked a similar question and people were saying to ban me and stuff like that. I swear some people on here are so hostile to other colts fans I wonder if they actually support another team. We are all colts fans and it's been a horrible year to be a colts fan. It's not like there is exactly a lot to talk about so if you don't like someone's topic don't reply, it's really that simple. 

Some only get hostile when you don't share their opinion. If you don't have theirs they start to attack and ridicule you. You explain yourself but that's not good enough to them because they cant change your mind to match theirs.

Some even follow you around the forum harassing you making snide remarks and personal attacks.

The thing is they are not smart enough to realize how ignorant it is.

• Nadine pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

I heard from a very reliable source that he was undergoing a very delicate and lengthy 'beard transplant' process. I think that is why he has gone into hiding......kinda makes sense......

Neck beard to top of head transplant. 

Broncos fan here wishing you guys would be willing to trade Luck. 

On the Denver forums they are debating on what it would cost to land Luck. In your guys opinion, would you be willing to trade him, if healthy, and if so what would you think it would cost?  

I fully understand the chances are are very slim but I would like to get the other sides opinion. 

1 hour ago, Murph2432 said:

On the Denver forums they are debating on what it would cost to land Luck. In your guys opinion, would you be willing to trade him, if healthy, and if so what would you think it would cost?  

I fully understand the chances are are very slim but I would like to get the other sides opinion. 

I live in Colorado, have an avid Broncos fan for a roommate, and neither one of us have any idea how this ever even a became a topic of discussion. Irsay let Manning walk, then watched him go to 2 Super Bowls with Denver, the notion that he'd be willing to take that risk again seems pretty far-fetched in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Murph2432 said:

Probably 1st round picks for the next 5-6 years. :hat:

20 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

Luck's isn't going to come out and have some big press conference just to tell us that he's still rehabbing, he's just not that kind of guy. He doesn't want any attention focused on him as long as he can't even step on the field to take a snap, he doesn't feel that that's fair to his teammates who are going out and playing every week.

Once the regular season is over and everyone's locker is cleaned out, I expect to hear something. Prior to that, not a chance.

On 12/4/2017 at 7:49 PM, NewColtsFan said:

There is NO dark mystery surrounding Andrew Luck other than will he ever come back healthy.

There is NOTHIG new to report yet.      And there likely won't be anything new to report until after the season.    That would be January,  about a month from now.

There is no conspiracy going around.  

Luck went to Europe to get treatment.     I'm sure he's also getting rehab and therapy.     Now he needs time to see if it all works.       

When there is something new to report it will either come from Andrew Luck himself,  or from Chris Ballard.

I really do not want to mention this here, but...

The only item I can even think of to potentially wonder about is the possibility that if the (I believe it to be non-surgical) European type treatments do not work, and later a scope reveals more corrective surgery is needed in January... then we are right back in a similar spot for 2018 as we were in for 2017. So we truly are in a wait and see. I'll leave it at that.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, NewColtsFan said:

Your takes are filled. I grant you that. You also beat me out for the annual popularity contests. Me so sad.

7 hours ago, Murph2432 said:

I would be willing to trade him for Von Miller, your best offensive lineman, your best DB, and your first round draft choice for the next ten years.